ProAV

ProAV has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ProAV ranks 73rd among Camera sites.

How would you rate ProAV?

“Dependable”

Mike G.
12/30/16

Good site for professional video kit. They sell genuine & legit UK spec goods and have a physical presence in a warehouse in Hertfordshire that you can visit and trial various bits of gear. In other words, they don't just hide behind the website. I've bought twice from them and so far I'm very happy. Their prices, while competitive, aren't necessarily the cheapest you'll find online, but you pay slightly more for a dependable interlocutor.

mikeg218
December 30th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the ProAV staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProAV?

Have a question about ProAV?