PriorityHealthSupplies reviews

Tel: 888-963-9024

pouyab
Pouya B.
12/26/18

I did not get any shipping information as to when it will be delivered despite filling the required information

sunnyd23
Sunny D.
12/16/18

I had trouble ordering last week, and no one called me back when I left a message. That doesn't bode well for a new customer.

fayew26
Faye W.
12/4/18

Shopping experience great but my last shipment, the box of gloves was damaged and glove coming out of box.

moniquep26
Monique P.
11/8/18

You gave the option of Amazon checkout but then it said I had to contact you to continue my checkout process. A little frustrating.

amandal247
AMANDA L.
8/17/18

shipping just kills it I understand it is a costly thing for you, I work in a Rural clinic our supplier cannot get this so I pay for it myself...

jillk91
Jill K.
8/15/18

Easy to order. Would like a few more details in product description
Would like more protective packaging for the ink cartridge (to protect the ribbon)

bethp69
Beth P.
3/9/18

Website was easy to navigate and we were able to purchase our product. We look forward to continuing our business.

bills369
Bill S.
1/11/18

This company will promise the delivery date, and postponed several times, I tried to call them several times, they promised you to call back in 15 minutes, but they dont. I lost my patience, they deliver one medical exam table, with a big crack in the middle. It was a terrible experience, they just grabbed your order, but after that, they will leave you suffer. very poor service....

patriciaa164
Patricia A.
10/12/17

Found exactly what my husband wanted and needed based on his DR's input (partly what mt husband's Dr. uses in his office!

leighe8
Leigh E.
8/23/17

I don't think I have much to base a review on yet. I had some difficulty trying to put address for billing/ which is not same as office address. I think all is set now. This is my first experience with your company. I'm hoping this chair is as good as they are claiming it to be.

111 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the PriorityHealthSupplies staff and other customers.

PriorityHealthSupplies?