Printer pix

Trustpilot
4.5 / 5
Reviews.io
4.7 / 5

Printer pix has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Printer pix ranks 48th among Photo Printing sites.

How would you rate Printer pix?

“Swift service”

Harsha P.
8/24/21

Today, I was assisted by Kayla, on the chat at Printerpix. Kayla was very fast, efficient & and settled my dilemma quickly. Really pleased with efficient service. Will continue to redeem my vouchers, in the future. Thanks alot Kayla.

“Printer pix Horrible Customer service!”

Kim M.
1/29/22

Well I purchased a Groupon for a 50 pg leather 8x6 embossed photo book for printer pix. I am in my late 50 's and not great at using these sites but have used, printer pix, color land and Shutterfly on several occasions. I completed my 50 page 150+ photo book and tried to put in the code and it didn't work. I checked with Groupon they said code was good. So contacted printer pix thru there site chat and explained it kept saying my code was either expired or no good. But there site kept having these Christmas codes in there that gave a discount but still would cost me $50 or so, but I already paid for book and should only have to pay for the shipping.(7-9$). They kept say code was good, but I would show them when I put in code it would say no good or expired when it was good! I asked them to put it in for me and have my cart corrected so I could place my order! No they just kept saying it was good! This goes on for 5+ days and many many emails and messages! Finally I use one of there own site codes and just pay the $30 or so! Crazy! Then next day I get a new code from Groupon which didn't work 3 x but then suddenly after complaining agin it worked. So I asked them to cancel the overpriced order since I literally just did it a few hours earlier and to accept the new order! They actually did! Shocker! Then in the confirmation email it looked like the photo book was blank. I could not see a picture on the cover! So I messaged them and could see in my projects the completed book, and asked for them to be sure my 50 pg 150+ photo book was full and complete. They assured me it was! So 4 weeks later my book arrives and it's blank empty 50 page leather embossed book! So I took pictures sent message to them. They said they were looking into it and would get back to me! No response. I check with them 6 & 10 days later still no response besides the automated we are looking in to it! 30 days now still no response! I've been scammed! Will never use them again!

harshap9
August 24th, 2021

Today, I was assisted by Kayla, on the chat at Printerpix.
Kayla was very fast, efficient & and settled my dilemma quickly.
Really pleased with efficient service.
Will continue to redeem my vouchers, in the future.
Thanks alot Kayla.

kimm649
January 29th, 2022

Tip for consumers:
Don’t use them. They don’t save you photos or projects!

Products used:
Photo book

Questions? Get answers from the Printer pix staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Printer pix?

Have a question about Printer pix?