Primitech.co.uk

Primitech.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Primitech.co.uk?

“Primitech in my experience are a waste of time and...”

Simon P.
4/19/14

Primitech in my experience are a waste of time and risk to my credit rating. I recently attempted to purchase a £50 pair of headphones from their site, the order went through OK and all seemed well. A few days later I received an email stating that my order had been cancelled by their system as a 'fraud order' based on advice from their 'screening company'. My credit rating is (or was) near perfect, the order was made on a well used card registered to the delivery address for 8 years; so I have no idea what triggered this action on their part. When it came through the refund was from a different company to that which the purchase had been made (it came back from Overhuge.com but was made to PrimitechUK) At best they have just wasted my time, at worst they have had a detrimental impact on my credit rating which I rely on for my work. As they will not reply to my emails asking what actions they have taken I cannot be sure. Avoid if possible.

simonp23
April 19th, 2014
Primitech in my experience are a waste of time and risk to my credit rating.

Avoid if possible.

Questions? Get answers from the Primitech.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Primitech.co.uk?

Have a question about Primitech.co.uk?