Primerecovery.org

Primerecovery.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Primerecovery.org?

“Primerecovery is really Primescam”

Kalolaine S.
4/30/21

I wrote a review of Primerecovery.org few weeks ago. Last night I got a call on my landline. He said his name is Robertson, a lawyer for Primerecovery.org. He threatened me. I said just send the documents and I hung up. He has a very strong accent. English is not his first language. He went to Telegram and continue his threats there. I took a snapshop of his threat and told him what I did. He quickly deleted his threat but I've already took a photo of it. Very unprofessional, unethical. I have my doubts he is a lawyer at all. This is a company who says they access Interpol, Fintrac Canada and Coinbase databases and files to show their investigative prowess. They claim to have lifted more than $8 million from my scammer's account. They send documents from Interpol to show the real identity of my scammer. In the end they want you to deposit €5000 to a Swiss numbered account. I opened a Swiss numbered account by myself but it not good enough for Primerecovery. They will accept the account I need to deposit €5000 to. Needless to say I don't have my money. I will be sending these documents off to Interpol, Fintrac Canada and Coinbase.

kalolaines
April 30th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Avoid Primerecovery like the plague

Questions? Get answers from the Primerecovery.org staff and other customers.

primer4
Prime R.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Primerecovery.org?

Have a question about Primerecovery.org?