Prime Aquariums

Prime Aquariums has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Prime Aquariums also ranks 4th among Aquariums sites.

How would you rate Prime Aquariums?

“Aquarium”

Phillip p.
5/16/18

Thankyou for my aquarium everything's is brilliant from communication to the price and quality and build of the tank.

phillipp54
May 16th, 2018
marcb58
September 6th, 2016
I bought 72x24x24 tropical aquarium from Prime and I was surprised with quality of the tank. The cupboard is built strong as well. Delivery guy was helpful and he knew what he was doing. I am a happy camper!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Prime Aquariums staff and other customers.

Prime Aquariums – high quality custom build fish tank and cabinet manufacturer in the UK.
We manufacture tropical, marine and turtle/terrapin tanks with 3 year No Leak Guarantee!

vaidask
Vaidas K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Prime Aquariums?

Have a question about Prime Aquariums?