Prestigeflowers.co

Prestigeflowers.co

Prestigeflowers.co has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Prestigeflowers.co are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Prestigeflowers.co?

“Poor service”

Raymond S.
1/26/20

I ordered 2 bunches of flowers for 2 friends. Although they were delivered on a timely basis the quantity of flowers delivered were not what I ordered or paid for. Both bouquets contained about 50% of those shows in catalogue. Not only have I been deceived and overcharged but those friends I sent bouquets to have also been cheated. I have tried to contact company but they have not replied, follow up email is now sent so if no joy will escalate this to PayPal. I will not use this company again and do not recommend. You only have to see comments on this site to know what's going on. Sadly on other review sites very few "bad" reviews are shown!!

raymonds241
January 26th, 2020

Tip for consumers: Don’t

elisabethm72
February 17th, 2020
Yet AGAIN the flowers did not turn up on time, even though I ordered them a month ago as they were for Denmark. This second bouquet was an apology for their mistake for not delivering flowers to a family friend who had suffered a bereavement. Why I agreed to trust them with flowers for my uncles 85th I will never know.
This was supposed to be their goodwill gesture, their way to prove to me that I could trust and rely on their services. When after having to Google a contact number for Prestige Flowers it was an overseas call centre with extremely rude uninterested staff.
I will never buy from them again but I can assure you I will make this review available to every social media platform and Review site as possible.

Tip for consumers: Don’t use them

Because they send overseas although I will not trust them

By Elisabeth M.

It isn't, they take for ever to email. The customer services number is not advertised However I found a contact number: 03443105555 BUT it's a call centre abroad, very rude, very difficult to understand, no compassion

By Elisabeth M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Prestigeflowers.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Prestigeflowers.co?

Have a question about Prestigeflowers.co?