PreserveFreedom.org

PreserveFreedom.org has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. PreserveFreedom.org also ranks 163rd among News Other sites. The most common issues with PreserveFreedom.org are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate PreserveFreedom.org?

“Scam”

bob m.
4/8/16

I either was never sent the first offer which was for Family protection or I failed to recognize it when in showed up in my in box. That took place yesterday and I have been calling every five hours since. All I get is a recording that the receiver is currently talking with another customer. I will send a consumer complaint to the attorney generals office in the state in which company is located and continue calling. It cost me $45.00. I have had worse but it is still aggravating. B Miller San Antonio, Texas 78232

bobm164
April 8th, 2016
richardc86
September 24th, 2014
After joining and authorizing a $37.00 charge I am unable to get any response from this org. web site regarding a return of my fee. Repeated e-mails to accomplish the refund go unanswered even though they stated a 90 day satisfaction policy. Their website only lists a postal address with no other means to contact them except for the e-mail which they will not respond to.
beccaa4
September 29th, 2016
They keep sending me emails when I'm a far left liberal and won't let me unsubscribe! There's no way of racing a human being, you have to sign in to leave a comment! What do I do!?
susanf107
October 24th, 2016
Received an email to vote my views on Presidental campaign. I voted one way and after my name and email was entered and I submitted my vote. The site changes the vote and informs you too late vote has already been submitted. They are exactly what is wrong with America. Liar's cheats theives.

In my opinion the outfit is a scam. I "joined" to check it out and tried to get a refund under their terms but they would not respond after several attempts .Good luck.

By Richard C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PreserveFreedom.org staff and other customers.

Let Your Voice Be Heard!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PreserveFreedom.org?

Have a question about PreserveFreedom.org?