Premium Consultation

Premium Consultation

Premium Consultation has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Premium Consultation are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Premium Consultation?

“Scam company”

Naz Z.
1/17/19

I advise you all to stay away from this company, they have a number of websites and claim they are UK based. They are not from the UK. I used their services and they didn't produce anything other than a rubbish file.

mazm6
January 17th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Premium Consultation staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Premium Consultation?

Have a question about Premium Consultation?