Review of Preloved.co.uk

Gadbrook Way
Northwich, CHS CW9, GB

jamiea96
10/20/18

Terrible experience with Preloved, I am a hobby business and they got the impression that I was a fully-fledged business so decided to stop me sending messages until I upgraded to business version which is more than £20 a month. I only make about a thousand pounds a year so there is absolutely no point in doing this.

I tried to set up another account, and they blocked that one as well.
DO NOT USE PRELOVED - HORRIBLE STAFF and terrible customer service. I have lost hundreds of pounds worth of sales because of this.

Tip for consumers: Do not set up an account!

ellyk2
9/7/17

Beware dodgy site upgrade - If you want to click on an ad that is less than 12 days old you have to pay £5 for an upgraded membership. When an item is sold it doesn't get removed from the site. So if you want to ask if something has sold you have to pay! or wait 12 days. There are plenty of free sites out there - best avoid these thieves.

andreab43
1/22/14

I joined preloved in 2009 for £5 a year. I joined as we breed and show guinea pigs. The ones that arent suitable for show we sell on as pets. Anyone knows who has several guinea piggies knows they are not cheap to look after.
The money we make is my daughters as they are her piggies and its soon spent on fresh hay treats toys etc for piggies.
I have been constantly bombared up grade your preloved account to £ 20 a month to sell little guinea pigs its ridiculous.
They never leave you alone constantly blocking adverts etc to make you upgrade.
THERE HORRIBLE PRELOVED its all about profit NOTHINGS FREE

kumarm
10/18/13

Great site. I wanted to find out where I can sell my secondhand and some unwanted new gifts and Preloved showed up on the Google search. I don't like eBay cuz there I neva can sell at the price I want, its for absolute bargain hunters who won't pay reasonable money and the hassle of arranging the delivery is too much for me. Here on Preloved, however its absolutely FREE to advertise for a private seller which is perfect and its all very simple & straightforward. You can be a buyer or seller or both on this one, but the listings are completely free if not a business. And after listing some items and waiting patiently, Ive managed to get some money for some of the stuff that had been just gathering dust. Absolutely fab. Highly recommended.

Questions? Get answers from the Preloved.co.uk staff and other customers.

Preloved.co.uk?