Power Roofing

Power Roofing has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Power Roofing?

“Don't hire Dave from Power Roofing”

Nicholas M.
3/6/17

A few years back I hired Dave at Power Roofing. I now have a leaky roof damaging my kitchen ceiling. I contacted Power roofing about the needed repairs since they have a 6 year workmanship guarantee. I was promised the repairs would be done free of charge. Six months later and Dave still hasn't done anything other than repeatedly tell me "this week". When the problem was first noticed I contacted a few other contracting companies for estimates and opinions. They all told me the job was done poorly in the first place. Power roofing charges a high rate in which I expected quality work. Instead I get problems and a failure to honor the guarantee. I believe Power Roofing will eventually get the repair done, just don't let Dave do the job and if they assign him, ask for someone else even if you have to wait longer.

nicholasm55
March 6th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Power Roofing staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Power Roofing?

Have a question about Power Roofing?