Poweradapter.co

Poweradapter.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Poweradapter.co also ranks 48th among Laptop Batteries sites. The most common issues with Poweradapter.co are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Poweradapter.co?

“Total sham - don't order”

Tom T.
6/23/17

I ordered online and followed up several times when my order didn't arrive in the promised timeframe. When I finally got a response, they claimed my online order, placed via their website, and subsequent inquiries ended up in their spam folder. I cancelled the order via email then received a response saying the order was shipped. The item I received wasn't the item I ordered and there was no remedy for a return or a refund. Stay away from this company!

tomt118
June 23rd, 2017
torit9
June 23rd, 2017
I needed a very specific charger for a backup sump pump and this merchant very specifically listed the item as a genuine part, complete with pictures that matched the part I had. When it arrived, it was not the genuine article - a makeshift label of the original had been made and sloppily applied to the charger unit. So, a genuine fake with the manufacturer's name on it. I might have been able to overlook the scam if the charger fit the sump unit but, alas, it didn't. You're throwing money down the drain with this merchant... by the time you pay for return shipping to China, the headache returns a fraction of the amount you paid the merchant for the part.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Poweradapter.co staff and other customers.

Laptop Battery: - Adapters Power Supplies AC DC Power Adapter NEW Electronics adapters Other Power ADAPTERS Notebook AC Adapter

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Poweradapter.co?

Have a question about Poweradapter.co?