Review of Poweradapter.co

Poweradapter.co reviews

info@poweradapter.co

torit9
6/23/17
I needed a very specific charger for a backup sump pump and this merchant very specifically listed the item as a genuine part, complete with pictures that matched the part I had. When it arrived, it was not the genuine article - a makeshift label of the original had been made and sloppily applied to the charger unit. So, a genuine fake with the manufacturer's name on it. I might have been able to overlook the scam if the charger fit the sump unit but, alas, it didn't. You're throwing money down the drain with this merchant...by the time you pay for return shipping to China, the headache returns a fraction of the amount you paid the merchant for the part.
tomt118
6/23/17
I ordered online and followed up several times when my order didn't arrive in the promised timeframe. When I finally got a response, they claimed my online order, placed via their website, and subsequent inquiries ended up in their spam folder. I cancelled the order via email then received a response saying the order was shipped. The item I received wasn't the item I ordered and there was no remedy for a return or a refund. Stay away from this company!

Questions? Get answers from the Poweradapter.co staff and other customers.

Poweradapter.co?