University of the Potomac, Vienna

University of the Potomac, Vienna

www.potomac.edu

University of the Potomac, Vienna has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. University of the Potomac, Vienna also ranks 40th among Colleges And Universities sites.

How would you rate University of the Potomac, Vienna?

“This online college is probably on the lower...”

Evan S.
2/19/11

This online college is probably on the lower part of my list and unless they are really cheap I might consider other ones first. Potomac was more recently built in 1991 and according to wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potomac_College they ran into some legal problems in 2010....what I am worried about is them running into trouble while I am enrolled there. They also do not seem to offer the wide variety of online degrees compared to other schools like phoenix. They do have a real location but very far from me. I wonder if they have a stronger local presence in the DC area but I really have not heard too much about them. They too were investigated by the US senate http://socialcapitalreview.org/u-s-senate-hearings-fraud-in-for-profit-education-industry/ highlights of the reviews showed College recruiters grossly exaggerated the earning potential of students after coursework completion, and lowballed the actual costs of tuition, in some cases by 20 percent and in one case by 80 percent. Sham admissions tests and a variety of high-pressure sales tactics were employed. Think I will consider some of the other online universities over this one at this point in time, but if anyone has visited their campus and enrolled I would be interested to hear your point of view.

evans3
February 19th, 2011

They too were investigated by the US senate

highlights of the reviews showed

Questions? Get answers from the University of the Potomac, Vienna staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about University of the Potomac, Vienna?

Have a question about University of the Potomac, Vienna?