University of the Potomac, Vienna reviews

Tel: 888-635-1121

1 Review From Our Community

evans3
2/19/11
This online college is probably on the lower part of my list and unless they are really cheap I might consider other ones first. Potomac was more recently built in 1991 and according to wikipedia

they ran into some legal problems in 2010....what I am worried about is them running into trouble while I am enrolled there. They also do not seem to offer the wide variety of online degrees compared to other schools like phoenix. They do have a real location but very far from me. I wonder if they have a stronger local presence in the DC area but I really have not heard too much about them.

They too were investigated by the US senate

highlights of the reviews showed

College recruiters grossly exaggerated the earning potential of students after coursework completion, and lowballed the actual costs of tuition, in some cases by 20 percent and in one case by 80 percent.
Sham admissions tests and a variety of high-pressure sales tactics were employed.

Think I will consider some of the other online universities over this one at this point in time, but if anyone has visited their campus and enrolled I would be interested to hear your point of view.

Questions? Get answers from the University of the Potomac, Vienna staff and other customers.

University of the Potomac, Vienna?