POSTURE-CORRECTIVE reviews

Tel: +1 800-400-0388
info@posturecorrective.com

juneb104
9/12/18

The brace that I received fits good and gives me the support that I need for my back.
Thank you very much.

annm407
8/29/18

I love it ,, help me to make my back straight when I am in front of computer. And doing things at home .. as home maker lot of things needed to be bend and this helpful to me. Thank you.

zackj15
8/22/18

Easy transaction. I love my brace! It is the most comfortable brace I have ever tried.
I can wear it for hours, if need be.

jazmineh2
7/19/18

Why I rate them 3 stars is just to improve there shipping to be more promptly in the time frame of delivery. Working with the customer service was very easy. They are very professional. I will update for my next transaction. Thanks!

addams
7/19/18

Unfortunately, the item I ordered was not what I thought they were. However, customer service was reliable and allowed me to return the items for a refund.

Will definitely be ordering again in the future.

jessenv
7/12/18

Why I rate them 4 stars is just to improve there shipping to be more promptly in the time frame of delivery. Working with the customer service was very easy. They are very professional. The product is strong and durable. Just followed the directions and it will work perfectly. I will update for my next transaction. Thanks!

andrewm452
7/12/18

When I was a little worried it was taking some time to arrive, I contacted the company who responded immediately and predicted to the day it arrived at my door. Well worth the extra wait. Very well made and compact cover. One thing I like the most is it really help me to ease my back pain using the back brace they offer. Thank you!

louv13
3/21/18

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM THEY SENT ME A SHOULDER BRACE THAT WOULD NOT FIT MY 11 YEAR OLD GRANDSON

COPY & PASTED TO FACE BOOK

denisb51
11/16/17

This product is badly made unsupportive and the material is terrible.. they ask for a review but wont publish bad reviews ..DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT ITS terrible.

judyh77
8/4/17

I ordered the posture corrective support back brace on June 7 and I've still never received it. I've sent many emails communicating with the company asking for them to contact me but I've yet to hear from them. Is it that difficult for these companies to just do what they claim they'll do? Here's some free advice from someone who's been ripped off by them.......DONT ORDER FROM POSTURE CORRECTIVE THERAPY BACK BRACE !!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the POSTURE-CORRECTIVE staff and other customers.

POSTURE-CORRECTIVE?