Review of Evite Postmark

Tel: 56.3935291818
support@evite.com

yukia2
12/26/17

Received of obviously used and got lot of Moths moles on dress sold as Brand new!! return request but They sent me email saying I must return in 24 hours 3 days later they accept return!!!! what kind site is this!! And be careful if you don't makes sure carefully in 2 days after order delivered they will automatically close return request and no option for it even item is not as described. Incredibly trashy site!!!!

lisac166
1/4/16

I was looking for reviews for a Burberry bag that I purchased at Neiman Marcus and was directed to this site, although not sure why. I feel sorry for anyone that falls for this BS. The original prices for these items are way high. Anyone that invests in high end bags knows that the so called "snake skin" is actually "embossed" not genuine snake skin. They should be sued for false advertising! I'm thinking a class action lawsuit for these folks.
I would bet a kidney that much of this is not authentic. Perhaps that is ok for some that just want to sport a label. I say, if you have to buy fakes, why bother. Save your money.

Questions? Get answers from the Evite Postmark staff and other customers.

Evite Postmark?