Review of PostJobFree

Ponte Vedra, FL 32081, USA
support@postjobfree.com

jonl11
7/6/19

We posted a job that worked well for a few weeks. Several candidates applied and we finally hired someone on the spot. A month later, we needed to add another someone doing a similar role on the team. We reposted the same ad and never again did we get a single applicant. It's been months now, after couple renewal attempts.....NOT a SINGLE applicant. (oh, the requirement is low).

Useless by default. They might favor you if you sponsor a job but it defeats their "post job free" name.

dianam8
6/21/19

We posted a job on this site and received ZERO resumes/applicants. Only get emails notifications for Daily Resume Alert but not candidates at all.

ceelsa
3/29/19

Great to see someone is happy about the service. It's an incredibly blatant misnomer. Sure I receive possible employee details minus their full contact details until I upscale to premium,. PostJobFree - rubbish! I'd give then no stars if that were a choice.

kathleeng108
6/20/18

I came here by accident and couldn't believe the negative reviews so I felt compelled to add my experience. I have been in the staffing business for over twenty years and I discovered PJF about ten years ago. It is a great tool for positions outside of metro areas. Let's say for a client of mine with a corporate location outside a suburb of New York City. People don't want to commute into the city and my postings find a good audience looking for local zip codes. I use their two postings a month service level sometimes more and it is very affordable. By far PJF provides the lowest cost per placement and a vital extra job board to have in my arsenal.

idontl
3/21/17

I keep on getting job opening post from recruiters. when I asked when did they got my number, they will tell me it came from postjobfree! I checked if I have an account or subscribed to the site but turns out I don't have an account. so how did they get my number? does postjobfree data mine then sell it to those lazy recruiters?

Response from Dennis G., PostJobFree Representative
If you want to delete your resume from postjobfree.com - please follow this article:
jonathant39
7/13/16

GORELIK says his site is free. Sure. After you post your jobs, they shut down your account and you lose access to the 'FREE' resumes and your jobs are disabled. Then he sends you an email telling you that he can restore your account if you UPGRADE TO 200/MONTH so it ain't free in fact its dishonest.

Tip for consumers: dont use. Have emails as proof.

Response from Dennis G., PostJobFree Representative
1) Vast majority of recruiters post their jobs on PostJobFree for free:

2) Some recruiters for better results choose premium membership which starts from $24.99/month.

3) We delete accounts for various violations. For example, we may delete accounts of recruiters who post MLM jobs.

4) I do not know where you got this "200/MONTH" figure.
We have $199.92/month plan, but you do not have to use it.
naomig3
10/20/14

I found it invasive, and here's why. I e-mailed my resume to a person as a result of a job listing posted on a trusted job search website. After that, I got an e-mail that asked if I had really sent the original e-mail, and it instructed me to click a link to forward the e-mail to the recipient. The link went through a site called postjobfree.com. I googled that and it looked safe enough, so I sent it. Next thing I know, I'm getting e-mail notices of job notifications from postjobfree.com, and I'm being solicited to view a review of my resume from TopResume.com. I never signed up with either of these sites. This was invasive and I will not be using either of their services.

Response from Dennis G., PostJobFree Representative
If you do not like emails we send to you - you are welcome to click "Unsubscribe" at the bottom of corresponding email or even delete your account here: http://www.postjobfree.com/account-settings

I found you usually have to upscale to Premium membership for access to the details. They're rubbish. Plus people they were sending me (minus full details until I upscale) were nothing to do with what I was looking for.

By Ceels A.

Questions? Get answers from the PostJobFree staff and other customers.

PostJobFree?