Posindonesia.co.id

Posindonesia.co.id

Posindonesia.co.id has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Posindonesia.co.id are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Posindonesia.co.id?

“DO NOT USE POS TO SHIP INTERNATIONALLY”

A D.
1/7/20

I am beyond upset at the recent service I had with POS Indonesia. I recently spent several months in Indonesia. Before leaving, I used the POS Indonesia office in Ubud, Bali, to mail a large package home to the United States. It costs me nearly $300 to mail it by cargo ship, which took almost 3 months to arrive. There are SO MANY problems with what happened. 1. I brought all of my items individually and carefully wrapped to keep them protected. This includes wood carvings, expensive masks, small metal statues, etc. After I dropped my stuff off at the POS post office, I was told by the POS employee that I was not allowed to pack the box myself. THIS IS A LIE. I didn't know that at the time. You absolutely can pack your own box, so I was flat-out lied to by the employee. You'll find out why below... So all of my hand-wrapped and protected items were then UNWRAPPED and simply tossed loose into the cardboard box. When I received the box in the USA, all of the items were smashed together and half were broken. Metal statues had torn holes through clothing and gifts, as well as gouging holes into wooden items. The very expensive, hand-carved wooden masks I purchased were ALL broken. The masks alone cost several hundred USD. 2. Half of my items were STOLEN. I am missing close to twenty different items, including personal items I did not need with me, so I mailed them home, as well as numerous presents for friends and family for the holidays. Imagine my surprise when I opened the box right before Christmas, and half the Christmas presents I purchased had been stolen. Super fun. I'm missing items and gifts such as lotion, perfume, a metal tin container, essential oils, makeup, international power converters, a USB drive (luckily nothing was on it), skincare items, and random gifts purchased from all around Indonesia, not just Bali. So...that's really nice. 3. When I contacted POS Indonesia, they responded very quickly (one tiny plus for them). However, they completely blew me off. They said in the email that when I'd "previously" contacted them, they'd extended "apologies." Uh, no. I've never contacted you before this, and no, you've never extended apologies, and lastly, I'm not looking for an apology. I paid hundreds of dollars to have my items shipped safely, which the POS Indonesia post office guaranteed me. On top of that, several hundred dollars worth of items were STOLEN. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. And then POS Indonesia just goes and blows me off. Truly, I expected it. But nevertheless, I just want to put a word of caution out there to anyone reading this and thinking of mailing something back from Indonesia: DON'T. Also, side note--I also recently mailed a large box to the USA from Viet Nam. I mailed back (taking quite a risk, but willing to try), a ton of handmade ceramic items from Hoi An's pottery village, including ceramic wind chimes, spoons, drip coffee sets, children's ceramic whistles, bowls, etc. Just like the package I mailed with POS Indonesia, I hand-wrapped every single item to make sure they were protected. In my previous business, I used to make and ship delicate, fine jewelry all over the world, so I know how to wrap things to get them safely from point A to point B. Long story short, literally every single fragile, ceramic item from Hoi An made it to the USA in perfect condition. It was also sent in just a cardboard box through Viet Nam's postal service. So it's interesting to me that POS Indonesia would unwrap every item, dump then into a box, steal half the stuff, and then not care at all when the box arrives damaged with everything broken. Really, really disappointing.

ashleyd201
January 7th, 2020

There are SO MANY problems with what happened.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE POS INDONESIA. Either only bring back what you can pack directly in your suitcase, or hire a legitimate, international shipping company that charges by the square meter.

Questions? Get answers from the Posindonesia.co.id staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Posindonesia.co.id?

Have a question about Posindonesia.co.id?