POSAgentShowroom reviews

Tel: 888.590.7297
info@posagents.com

douglasm101
2/1/18

This company is the worse company I deal with it on my 30 yeas of experience as a business owner. """"" DO NOT TRUST OR BUY FROM THEM"""" Chris Zurico is a liar he will promised you everything to get your money. Sales you a DEMO and says its a complete 2nd unit, he will promise you all services without charges but them after you get the POS and couples months in to it the truth comes out, they stop pick up the phone does not reply and blame everything in other companies. Again stay away from this Company stay away from Chris Zurico ...

mp145
6/7/17

This company is a scam, they are a chop shop. They lie to the customers, then after they send you the equipment (which comes in Boxes) they then tell you they will not lift a finger to help you. You are on your own installing the system. They place blame on everyone but themselves, Chris is awful. He is a pathological liar and he thinks that his customers believe him, as soon as they call their bank or processor they straight out say I got taken by this guy Chris from POS Agents. He is going to end up in Jail if he keeps them. We had the Bank, the processor, the merchant and the Gateway on the phone in hopes we can reach Chris and check our info against what he has input into the computer, he couldn't talk and hung up. We called the 800#, this time he answered and Said he was Chris from Tech Support and he didn't have time to talk. He answered by mistake and now 5 other entities are on the line, he sounded like a used car salesman (weasel) trying to talk over us and to email him over and over. We finally said no we got you on the phone, lets just check the numbers in the system against what you put in the POS he said no I don't have time I have to go. At that time the Irate Merchant and I spoke up and said CHRIS wait......please just help us it will take 2 mins. He replied no no I got to go, I said Chris you have not helped us in 2 months, you need to do this it will take 5 mins. He said Im going.......I yelled you do not communicate, it is impossible to get this to work is the POS reseller will not work with us and you are holding this up. He got mad and said like a child, your processor doesn't know what they are doing......lol....what!!!!! Tsys is the 4th biggest processor in the USA and POS AGENTS is a 2 man Chop Shop in Long Island. Sell and Dump technique. WE are in the process of drawing up legal Documents, we kept all the emails and the call was recorded by the bank, the processor and CHASE. This guy Chris is a flat out liar, has no clue about the business and takes zero accountability. You would have to be a complete idiot to work with this scam artist. Stay away from this company, I have a feeling they wont be around long. Have fun talking to our Lawyers!! Oh and my customer is still not processing.

Tip for consumers: Chop Shop

oliviaa10
5/29/15

Wonder why this is the first review you have found about this company? Well i made the mistake of purchasing pos system without any reviews and I regret it.... they ship you junk hardware and refuse to refund your money...I ordered a POS system over the phone, one of the most important things for me was that the software I was buying would work with the Zebra label printer and I made it appoint to ask just before I placed the order if the software would work with it and Christopher Surico said YES, I went ahead and placed my order for the pos system (software and hardware) for $1,100 and video surveillance for $399.99...A few days after placing my order I find out the system doesnt actually work with the zebra but I had to buy a regular printer and the tags would be printed on Avery 5160 tags, was very disappointed but let it go. Chris' cover to that lie was that it does work with the zebra I would just have to enter everything manually, basically saying it did NOT work with their system, he just said it did so I could buy. 2 weeks later I receive the system, came in 2 shipments, 1 from amazon including a receipt printer for $34 and less than 3star reviews, a bar code scanner for $19.99 and cash drawer for $53. The second shipment came in an amazon box but shipped from Chris that had the 19.5 inch DELL all in one computer with the software pre-installed, the computer was $250 on amazon and the software POS maid is for $60. For a TOTAL OF $ 416 EVEN THOUGH I PAID 1,000. I had planned on ordering 2 more systems but after not liking what I received i told Chris I wouldnt order the other 2 systems and I wanted to cancel the video surveillance, he said he had submitted the request and would only charge me for shipping and processing fees, I asked how much and he said he would double check and get back to me, that was on monday!

On thursday I send an email inquiring if my refund had been processed and how much they would charge me for shipping and processing, the response is, it hadnt been submitted and they would do it right away. I send another email on Tuesday asking for answers and they tell me they requested a return for the cameras and once they are returned to their offices, they would review the cameras and issue me a refund in 10 business days, they also tell me my refund would be $310, $50 for shipping, $30 is for the webcam that came pre-installed in the pos system computer that already comes builtin by dell and $10 processing fee! At this point I realize they are just ripping me off and ask for a tracking number for the cameras they claim they shipped to me and they tell me once they canceled the order, the tracking number fell out of their system but they can track it and would let me know once they receive it and issue my refund.. I believe the cameras where never shipped in the first place but they just wanted to charge me the $50 shipping fee. I also believe this company preys on unsuspecting innocent people and tries to rip them off as much as they can. I am returning everything to them even though they insist I dont have a money back option, I filed a dispute with my bank and hopefully they can help me get all my money back. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY/website, am pretty sure you will receive the exact same junk i received.

Questions? Get answers from the POSAgentShowroom staff and other customers.

POSAgentShowroom?