PortraitProfessional reviews

Elkhart, IN 46514, US
press@portraitprofessional.com

alexisb27
4/14/14

I am no photoshop expert, but portraitprofessional.com makes my images looks good. I am giving this a thumbs up and 4 star.

jimb50
7/1/13

I bought the program and it works ok. Fast and easy. If you're agressive with the settings the subject can take on a plastic look.

BUT, the softwatre needs to be repeatedly activated and the token ionly works once. Buch of scammers

barneyl
2/21/11

I am giving this a cool rating because I think this is an excellent value for the aspiring photography who does not know photoshop very well and would like to touch up their photos in the easiest way possible. Download the demo and you can see how simple it is to use. For photoshop pros, this is not as useful as it just doesn't have the wide breadth of tools available and you can easily overdo the look and make the portrait appear fake. Combining photoshop and portrait professional together makes the most sense for the professional photographer. Basically just do the work in portrait professional and then create a layer on top of the original and blend in where you specifically think the portait needs help and that will speed up the process. I think the best use case for this software is the amateur photography who has not mastered photoshop and or doesn't own photoshop.

denniss
5/1/09

very good,nice and lots to learn,really nice people involved in showing their Skills,REally easy to use and join too

jodiv
3/23/09

AFFORDABLE, EASY & QUICK TO LEARN! - Love this software. Was up and using it immediately. Change eye color, hair color, skin, facial expressions...etc. I have never used anything so simple. The results are incredible. I don't do a lot of "people" shots---This software is encouraging me to do so. I use a basic camera and basic software. I am not ready to spend a lot of money. I purchased this for $69.95 ($10.00 coupon through March 27th). You can download a trial and check it out yourself. I did and ended up purchasing it the same day. LOVE IT!!!

user148
11/1/08

Retouching is so much easier using portraitprofessional than photoshop - I am mostly a landscape photographer and I have not mastered all of the techniques in photoshop for retouching photos, so when I use photoshop to touch up photos of my daughter and her friends (high school seniors), I spend quite a bit of time in PS. I found PP and it was only $79 and comes with a free trial. It definitely helps quite a bit and I am doing about 10 glamour photoshoots with all of my daughter's friends and this is a lifesaver.

Questions? Get answers from the PortraitProfessional staff and other customers.

PortraitProfessional?