Review of Portablefund

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

verlendad
11/7/13

well , well, well, i was try again to invest another website.. i am the new member of that site Portablefund.com... but i dont it is true this site... when the first time to try to deposit my account worth of $20, i was pay from SOLID TRUST PAY, i was received already to my account.. so, i was try again for the second time more than $20.. i dont received my money to my account , the same e-currency that i was pay to the Portable fund... then, i was asking question to the SOLID TRUST PAY, they said to me that the PORTABLE FUND, it is already receive my payment, but the problem is , i dont receive my money to my account.. so, where is my money administration of PORTABLE FUND.. kindly follow up my payments.. to all persons that you read this www.portablefund.com, take care to all of you..im the victim also... hoping that the administration of portablefund.com, will be read this.. let be serious your site investment... ,k?

Questions? Get answers from the Portablefund staff and other customers.

Portablefund?