Poppoly.co

Poppoly.co has a consumer rating of 1.32 stars from 136 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Poppoly.co also ranks 885th among Women's Clothing sites. The most common issues with Poppoly.co are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Absolutely disgusting customer service and a total scam.
  • Do not order from this company the quality is appalling, the sizes to small.
How would you rate Poppoly.co?

“My Great Experience With Poppoly”

Obiasogu D.
9/28/17

It is unarguable the fact that the two major things every buyer considers when making purchase especially online are truth and excellent service from the seller. And these are what Poppoly has proven to me. Their word is certainly their action. I ordered for some clothing for my wife. I needed the same quality and stylish wears as the pictures I saw on Poppoly's website. I was doubtful at first because of the many ugly experiences I have had with online shopping sites. But, to my amazement, they delivered exactly the same beautiful clothes I ordered. The shipment was fast and above all, the prices were quite affordable with my little budget. With this awesome purchase experience, I am definitely returning for another purchase. I am confident I will be rewarded with same great experience.

“DO NOT TRUST GOOD REVIEWS”

Deirdre F.
7/1/17

This company sells absolute garbage!!! I ordered 6 items from this store, when they arrived they were all LITERALLY falling apart. The embroidery on one item is falling out of it everywhere to the point where it looks like fringe. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE CLOTHING. I asked customer service to return all of the pieces for a refund, and they responded by telling me they will refund me only $10 for all the items total... horrible customer service - they are just trying to take your money!!! This company also writes good reviews for themselves online - their reviews on each piece of clothing on their website all say five stars, although that is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE because their products are terrible. SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND FRUSTRATION AND DO NOT BUY FROM POPPOLY.

customer service (34) not order (20) return policy (10) return items (5) 3 weeks (5) shopping experience (5) not buy (7) post office (4) return address (5) company (70) 6 weeks (3) paypal (13)
obiasogud
September 28th, 2017

rachell243
September 25th, 2017
PopPoly is one of the best sites I have used for up and coming fashion! The clothes they sell are absolutely adorable, and having them in my closet is a must. They always have the right clothes for the season, and they seem to know exactly what I want! The service is amazing, the site itself is very well made and it runs smoothly on my laptop or my phone. There is a help center on the bottom right of the screen, and I have used it regularly to ask about sizing and shipping details, and they always answer in minutes, with exactly what I needed to know. Having PayPal for ordering is really important to me because some sites dont take PayPal, and I am not comfortable giving my credit card information online. Paypal is a must when buying online. The clothes are incredibly durable, and the fabrics are so soft and luxurious to wear. The stitching is strong and the clothes were very obviously made with care. They ship worldwide, which is also important to me because many times stores wont ship to Canada! The logistics and shipments are the fastest I have ever seen. The shipping even rivals Amazon Prime! Often when I buy online the clothes get to my door looking nothing like how I ordered, but with PopPoly, they were absolutely amazing. My friends thought I had designer clothes on and they wanted some too. I recommended PopPoly to them, and now we all look stunning!
roberts395
September 23rd, 2017
Fantastic experience with this website would use again. Ordered a dress for my wife which massively reduced in the sales . Easy ordering process. Emails are confirming purchase received and item delivered within a couple of working days. Top quality customer service. The service was prompt, the packaging great in that there wasn't too much of it but enough to ensure that the product was well protected and not too creased on arrival. I received an email to let me know that the product had been dispatched and promptly so I could arrange to be in for the delivery. Received what I wanted at a good price. I had no problems at all. I am delighted with my purchase. Outstanding service and the product is perfect exactly as I viewed it on the website. Had no problems with the site, delivery was fantastic too. Very happy to purchase from the poppoly.com. Will defiantly be recommending to friends and family and I will defiantly be shopping with confidence. Thank you for making me satisfied with your excellent service.
majat1
September 21st, 2017
I searched all over the internet for quality dress and my second criteria was that the dress must look fabulous. Then I hit the target. I came to Poppoly. I had to look all clothes because I was delighted with all what I saw.
Actually, I only needed one dress, for wedding of my husbands friend. All people that I know will be there. Most importantly, I had to trill my husband. Every woman in marriage will support me that you always have to find the way to keep the fire on, so this was a real mission for me. I searched Poppoly to detail. I found several dresses that I conclude that will highlight the line of my body. I finally decided to order one and I contacted Poppoly.
Guess what? Poppoly have very good service, so I make an order without any difficulty. Also, logistics are fast. I ordered one dress with jewels, she was fabulous on the picture. I could not wait to come to my address.
Shipping was really fast so I didnt wait too long for my order. When I was opening the package, I was in fear what I will found inside because I dont really believe to online orders. When I saw the dress I was stunned. The dress was beautiful, great material, good quality and it was look exactly the same like the picture. I got excellent dress for affordable price.
I completed my mission! I thrilled my husband. He looked me with love in his eyes Thank you Poppoly! I was bragging about you all night to all womans on the wedding!
julem19
September 21st, 2017
Great service. Very professional helpful & efficient staff. I would definitely recommend to my family and friends.
fareehaa
September 21st, 2017
With Poppoly I have a best online shopping experience so far. Keeping in mind my stressful working routine, I could not get time to go shopping in person and I have always preferred to buy from some online stores. Guess what, I got disappointed every single time from other online shopping stores. But Poppoly has provided me with the best service ever. Speedy shipment impressed me too much and logistics are so quick that I received my order in just 3 working days. The best part is the excellent quality of clothes and clothes sound as beautiful as they are displayed on the online Poppoly store. The cheap prices are one of the main factors that always drag me to Poppoly Online Store, whenever I need to buy wears online.

Tip for consumers: Always consider buying from Poppoly online.

chantellec
September 20th, 2017
I have been gearing up for the autumn weather all month and decided to purchase a new sweater from Poppply. I wanted something that was a little more dressy that I could wear with a nice overcoat, but that was easily layer-able with a tank underneath it.

I came across their Easy V Neck White Sweater and ordered it right away. It hangs off one shoulder, so you can layer it underneath and its super thick and comfy! Its loose enough that you could actually wear it by itself because its so thick (if you wanted a sexier look) but it looks great under fall jackets.

I received it a couple of days ago and its true to the picture. It looks identical and is gorgeous to touch and wear! The size I ordered as a small and its a bit big but thats the style of the sweater. Cant wait to wear it underneath a dark brown jacket.

Overall I received good service as the ordering was smooth and the fast shipment was impressive. I was expecting to wait a good ten fifteen days for my order, but I received it in less than eight.

Definitely recommend Poppoly for good quality women's clothes.
helenc114
September 20th, 2017
Fantastic, helpful, lovely professional staff and I'm really happy and satisfied with my extensions. The perfect find and definitely recommend this place.
gabriellea8
September 20th, 2017
The clothes are as beautiful as the picture, this is good and great service. I would highly recommend your fast shipping
garyn46
September 20th, 2017
My wife loves to shop but most of the times she overpays for stuff. Especially her online purchase experiences were a nightmare for my credit card. As most of the products were terrible and some of them even were delivered with stains all over them. So, when she made me order a dress for her from this Poppoly store, I wasn't quite sure and thought it was another waste of the money. But my god! she proved me wrong this time. As the dress delivered was actually an exact copy of the picture given on the online store. And she was so ecstatic as the fitting were just perfect. She looks quite adorable in this outfit. I got the blue one for her, which truly complemented her skin tone.
This is the first time I purchased anything online (however, never bought anything for myself). I am not a big fan of online shopping but I couldn't trust my eyes how quick the outfit transported to our address. The logistics are fast and customer service was so useful when I sent them an inquiry regarding measuring and asked if it looks similar in the same class as it does in the photo. Overall, I'm so happy knowing the fact, she finally found a place where she can buy good quality clothes at the fraction of the price she usually used to pay. And as a husband, I can't ask for anything more, to be honest.

That is what I am trying to do. After 10 days I started emailing them asking when it would ship. No response. Went to Paypal and opened dispute stating that I want them to cancel the order and refund the $110 USD I spent. Next day I get a shipping notice! Now an email saying I owe $22 in duty fees! And an email from poppoly says so sorry miss, you should be more patient....what a scam.

By Tacey C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Poppoly.co staff and other customers.

ShareASale is a retail focused Performance Marketing Network with over 3,500+ different offers to choose from as an affiliate. Affiliates can sign up and promote any merchant they wish for free.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Poppoly.co?

Have a question about Poppoly.co?