Review of Polostorm

Polostorm reviews

Tel: +1 855-646-1390

ashleyt12
1/31/13

I ordered a red ralph raulen t shirt on the 23 rd dec and i have not heard and conformation from them too say item has been dispatched been waiting 2 months and getting impatient know ilthey have robbed me off of 40 pounds and took money right away this site should be shut down DO NOT buy anything off that site

sohails
3/6/12

The first order was put in july or august of 2011.The second order was put in for x-mas which was large.There were some some wrong sizes and one shirt got some stains after the 1st wash.They made me whole after couple of emails back and forth.Would i order from polostorm again?YES i will.

erneste
10/31/10

Earlier I had written questioning the legitimacy of this site because I had not received my lacoste clothing I had ordered. Today after 3 1/2 weeks the shirts arrived. They are made in Peru which is true but shipped from China. They look great and costs about 35% the retail price. Great lacoste products for the price. Just takes long time to receive. Need to work on that.

Questions? Get answers from the Polostorm staff and other customers.

Polostorm?