Review of pokkadots

Tel: 877-663-2224
sales@pokkadots.com

carols614
1/18/19

Supposed NEW baby item was actually used- had scratches, dust balls, stains, used baby socks inside!

Tip for consumers: DON'T!! THEY ARE A FAKE SITE AND WILL ROB YOU!

bridgetten2
5/22/17

Horrible service. They have stuff on their website they don't even have in stock and will still take your money and let you order it.

sniru
1/23/17

The worst store ever. They never priced matched my item at took them over 2 weeks to credit my credit card after cancelling the order. Do your self a favour and Don't buy from them.

mikei14
2/26/16

do yourself a favor.. and do not order from these folks. the WILL charge your credit card and they WILL send you the WRONG item. No further explanation needed.

ricardoc21
12/13/14

I made an order though their website and was charged from my Paypal account the full amount including shipping. A day later got a paypal request of $31 extra for more shipping charges! It's the first time in 20 years of online shopping that a vendor changes the prize AFTER the purchased has been made. I contacted their customer service and they insisted in the charge citing that they have a disclaimer somewhere in their site. I didn't see the note since I got straight to the product page from Google and there was no notice at all at the time of PAYMENT. This is when you'll expect for all charges and disclaimers to appear. On contacting their support by phone, I was told to wait for a call from their owner and minutes later got an email canceling my purchase. Well, it's been over a week and I still do not have my $175 back! Now I must figure out how to get my money back from these sleazy scammers.

Tip for consumers: These guys are the worst. Avoid them!

rhondak5
10/4/13

Diaper bag arrived scratched and with broken strap. I have tried many times to get a refund with NO RESPONSE!! Do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY!!

tamaram3
2/11/13

Same people as modernursery.com. had a bad experience with modernnursery.com as my items were never shipped. Ordered the same stuff trough Amazon and merchant ended up being pokkadots.com. again did not receive my items and after going trough a dispute it became obvious that they are the same company. what a waste of my time

Questions? Get answers from the pokkadots staff and other customers.

5 Photos for pokkadots