Pokergamingproducts reviews

382 West Route 59
Spring Valley, New York 10977, United States

dylanm26
3/21/13

I had an awesome experience with pokergamingroducts.com. I needed a bulk size order of poker chips and several cases to go with that. They gave me a discount. Unfortunately, two of the cases I ordered were damaged when they arrived. I contacted customer service and they had replacement cases shipped to me the next day. Great site.

tonyd17
11/21/12

I needed some prop poker chips for a Post Apocalyptic project I was doing. This site had "Assorted Poker Chips with Imperfections" very cheap. I should've known they were too cheap. What I realize was the Item number said "10-chips", which to me meant that they came in quantities of 10 chips each. I ordered 4 units, expecting 40 chips and instead got four, plus $10.55. Now I wouldn't have minded the shipping if I had gotten the chips, even though I think that's way too high. I called the customer care line, they got back to with with an email the next day. No help. I'm on my own. I can either pay again or go somewhere else apparently. Terrible customer service. No one was willing to work with me and I was not going to pay almost $11 for shipping again. Hell, I could get almost a whole set for that. I knew it was too good to be true.

Questions? Get answers from the Pokergamingproducts staff and other customers.

Pokergamingproducts?