Review of Poetsinkwell

Poetsinkwell reviews

SITE CLOSED

quietlyspokena
8/4/10

Excellent learning site with a very friendly community. They have a panel of peers set up to deal with any problems and it works well. There is no bad feeling or harrassment of any kind.

I see Denny rates this site very poorly - that may be becuase he was excluded from the site for harrassment. The Inkwell will not allow such poor behaviour as Denny - they want ALL their poets to be happy, not just Denny. My opinion would be NOT to go where Denny goes - he is a nuisance.

I've been very happy participating as an Inky for the last three or four years and havn'nt found a better poetic community on the net.

Personal opinion makes a difference - my advice to you? Go join them and see what YOU think rather than listen to the likes of Denny.

Great site, great members.

dennisd2
8/3/10

Poets ink well stole my poems and money...
And that is not all ... the hey did it to my Lady also.
All is we want is our poems back.

They want people to Pay to be able to share poems??? I have seen sites here on sitejabber for poems sharing that is free. http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.myownverse.com

By Heather S.
Questions? Get answers from the Poetsinkwell staff and other customers.

Poetsinkwell?