Poedit

Poedit has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Poedit ranks 435th among Software Other sites.

How would you rate Poedit?

“Unprofessional support”

Blake T.
2/14/21

Very rude in their support replies, treated as if you know nothing and the blame is on you. Asking for help seems to be an issue with this service, will not use it again, and neither will I ever turn to them for help.

blaket46
February 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

Tip for consumers:
Be aware, no refunds after issues experienced.

Support is very rude and will refuse to help0 for some strange reason.

Very unprofessional and blame game results after asking for a refund as the product is not up to standard.

Very bad experience and will not be using again, wasted my money, unfortunately.

liamz
July 3rd, 2013

I despise sites like this. I don't trust these people. They posted what I consider personal information (my name and address) WITHOUT my permission. They claim that because it's publicly available info, they have a right to post it. Oh really?

I have repeatedly asked them to remove my info but haven't received any response. Shows you how legit they are.

Questions? Get answers from the Poedit staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Poedit?

Have a question about Poedit?