Pldh.net

Pldh.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Pldh.net?

“Hilarious site, 10/10”

Alan R.
1/8/18

There were some awesome wallpapers here, but they got taken down. The reaction is priceless. Someday perhaps we'll see the806, but until then... this seems like an adequate substitute.: P EDIT: To clarify, I was reviewing the the493 page on PLDH. Sorry for any confusion endured in the 30 seconds I left this review unedited.

alanr71
January 8th, 2018

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Pldh.net staff and other customers.

A hub for Pok̩mon news, art, and the best Dex coverage from all generations.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pldh.net?

Have a question about Pldh.net?