PJTec

PJTec has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PJTec also ranks 75th among SEO sites.

How would you rate PJTec?

“Top Rate Service”

Christopher J.
12/1/15

Really pleasant and knowledgeable team. I found them to be always happy to explain the ins and outs of components within a project or how something works in layman's terms. They're not massive but big enough as I experienced a smooth service with no delays - so they're still small enough to care! Very pleased with the solutions provided, most recently SEO optimisation recommendations have proved very helpful.

christopherj40
December 1st, 2015
jessicao20
August 25th, 2015
Nice and fast. Worked with them twice and i am satisfied. Excellent services with reasonable price. Guys are amazing. Very co-operative and helpful.
Thanks for everything.
alexl78
August 25th, 2015
PJTec always offers quick, fast, detailed reports. Now it's not only fast replies that I love from them (their live Technical support chat is a click away on their main site) but that they give relevant responses. I've had so many hosts that give you cookie cutter or canned responses which only add to the frustration, but I never get that with PJTec. Plus, PJTec prices are excellent.

I have sites that get a couple million hits a month, and PJTec hosts that cheaply with no problems.

Questions? Get answers from the PJTec staff and other customers.

We are a rapidly expanding business specialising in the solutions to all of your corporate IT requirements. Being located in Central London we're perfectly positioned to serve you regardless of how large or small the need may be! Founded in 2011, we have been successfully serving the UK since and have seen many customers delighted with our personal and proactive approach. We pride ourselves on our professional and knowledgeable team who's speedy and thorough service will always aim to have your IT issues resolved, installed or improved within 24 hours.

philj20
Phil J.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PJTec?

Have a question about PJTec?