Pizza Milano

Pizza Milano has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Pizza Milano?

“Milanos killed it”

L R.
3/27/18

I am reaching out to you today in response to fantastic service I received last Thursday, February 8th, 2018. I ordered a college special cheese pizza with pink lemonade, which I order typically once a week, and usually wait the full 35-45 mins until it arrives. However, this time I placed the call at 7:30 and received the pizza at 7:40. When I got the call I was shocked, since it normally is much longer. This was a major help since it was for me and several others who were extremely hungry. Another aspect of the fantastic service I wanted to compliment you on was your delivery service. The delivery service is typically fantastic. The driver for your company calls as soon as he pulls up to let us know that they are there. They know my specific apartment because of the many times Ive ordered from your company. They will meet me right at the door since I am on the second floor and allow me to stay inside which other pizza places make me walk out to the car. This is a major inconvenience especially in the winter when it is very cold. So when they brought the pizza right up for me to finish up with the order it was just as good as the quick delivery. In addition, the pizza quality is always great and we had the same experience that night as well. As you can see, you and your company have provided great satisfaction to someone who will be very loyal to your company for a long time. As long as I remain in Pittsburgh, I will continue to purchase Milanos pizza because I know that I can count on quick delivery, service right to my house, and quality food. Thank you for your fantastic service!

lr81
March 27th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Pizza Milano staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pizza Milano?

Have a question about Pizza Milano?