Pintuhacker.in

Pintuhacker.in has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Pintuhacker.in?

“Pintuhacker.in is a total scam”

Sneha k.
6/11/21

I paid this guy 35,000 indian rupees and after taking the money he simply blocked my. A person like this should be behind the bars and i will make sure that everyone know about this SCAMMER. The picture on his website is fake too. I have submitted a formal complaint about him. If you have been scammed by this person then make sure you share your experience too. Let's expose this SCAM! Complete fraud!

snehak25
June 11th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Pintuhacker.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pintuhacker.in?

Have a question about Pintuhacker.in?