www.pingpongballs.net

www.pingpongballs.net

www.pingpongballs.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. www.pingpongballs.net also ranks 81st among Sports Other sites. The most common issues with www.pingpongballs.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate www.pingpongballs.net?

“We ordered custom ping pong balls over a year ago from...”

Dan L.
4/9/13

We ordered custom ping pong balls over a year ago from pingpongballs.net. Received them, but they were smudged and illegible. They agreed to reprint but charged us a second time. It's been over a year and we still have not received the order. I've spoken with Chris (the owner?) almost monthly, and am told every time "they're ready to be shipped." Being lied to on a consistent basis is worse than bad customer service. This is NOT a reputable company.

danl29
April 9th, 2013
christ1841
October 4th, 2013
Avoid this "company" like the plague! I placed an order for 1,000 ping pong balls approximately two months ago. My credit card was charged immediately for nearly $400. After about a month with no merchandise and no communication, I began calling and emailing the company to request information. I received no response to repeated emails and voicemails., and no one EVER answered the phone. Eventually, I stumbled across an online review in which the author recommended calling multiple times in quick succession to get the owner - Chris Alleher - to answer. It worked! After 17 calls in a row, he picked up. Chris told me that my order had been produced, was sitting right in front of him, and would be shipped the following day via express mail. He explained that the reason for the delay was that his company closes down every year during the month of August and that it should have been posted on the website (it wasn't, and I am quite confident the story was a lie). Two weeks went by after my order supposedly shipped out "express," and I still had no merchandise. So I began trying to call again. I finally reached someone yesterday - a lady who said she had no access to the system to look up my information and that she would have Chris call me. I called again this morning at around 9AM and Chris answered. When I told him who I was, he said that his name was Roger, that Chris wasn't in, and that I would need to call back after 11 when they opened. I protested and insisted that he answer my questions. He repeatedly refused. So, I waited and called back at 11. The same person answered, only this time his name was Chris. He said that my refund had been issued last night and that I should see it on my card within 3 business days. I expressed my skepticism about this promise, reminding him of the time he promised that my order would ship. He said that the reason for the delay was that he had experienced a death in the family. He closed the conversation by exclaiming that my refund had been issued and that I could "shove it up my f$?!ing a$$."

In the process of trying to recoup my money, I have discovered dozens of online reviews written by people who have experienced very similar situations, not to mention about 3 dozen Better Business Bureau complaints. If you have been victimized by this criminal, please don't let him off the hook. Contact your credit card company, the Massachusetts State Police, your local law enforcement agency, and the Attorneys General of Massachusetts and your state. Stop him from continuing to victimize unsuspecting consumers. And if he has your money, keep calling until he answers the phone. The best number to use is *******797. Even better, dial *67 before the number, and it will mask your name and number on his caller ID. PLEASE help put a stop to him!

Oh - and it should be noted that he operates multiple websites. The two most notable are glowstickfactory.com and pingpongballs.net.
sierras4
November 16th, 2012
I placed an order 8/17/2012 and it's now 11/16/2012 and I have received no merchandise. Neither phone calls nor e-mails have been returned. I filed against them on the Better Business Bureau and 16 other complaints have been made. I suggest you follow the link and do the same. https://central-westernma.app.bbb.org/complaint/new/262126?addressID=5381318?bbbID=0261

Questions? Get answers from the www.pingpongballs.net staff and other customers.

Bulk & custom printed Ping Pong balls, Baseballs, Softballs, Golf Balls and other sport ball products

Business History

Hampton Technologies is a 36 year old company specializing in customized and personalized products. Our Tigertail Sports division acquired Pingpongballs.net, BeerPongballs.com, Glowinthedarkpingpongballs.com, Customballs.com & Logoballz.com June 21st 2014.
Customers ordering after this date will see a vast improvement over previous fill rates and customer service. Our goal is to beat your in-hands date and provide quality product 100% of the time.

rong40
Ron G.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about www.pingpongballs.net?

Have a question about www.pingpongballs.net?