Ping.fm

Ping.fm has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Ping.fm?

“If it wasn't for this site I wouldn't ever be able...”

Ryan S.
7/21/09

If it wasn't for this site I wouldn't ever be able to keep up to date with all the social networking sites I use. The site has an incredibly easy user interface, and is very simple to set up. I have never once sent a message to it without it not going through, including downtime. They have fast and efficient customer service, and genuinely care about their users.

ryans1
July 21st, 2009

Questions? Get answers from the Ping.fm staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ping.fm?

Have a question about Ping.fm?