Pilatesequipment.fitness

Pilatesequipment.fitness has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Pilatesequipment.fitness also ranks 48th among Fitness Equipment sites.

How would you rate Pilatesequipment.fitness?

“The best Pilates Apparatus”

Karen B.
4/27/20

When I ordered through PilatesEquipment.Fitness I wondered how the real quality of the apparatus was going to be. Upon receipt and opening the big crane of the Pilates Cadillac Reformer and the boxes of the Pilates Chair, the Pilates Ladder Barrel and the Spine Correctors, I was so pleased with the decision I had made. The ride of the reformer is so smooth and the quality is just state of the art, I am so happy. I highly recommend you to order from this company. The customer service is outstanding. I had some questions on assembly and they were with me all the time assisting all the way.

“Bait and Switches Your Order”

Erica G.
12/25/19

I ordered over $8900 in pilates equipment advertised not just on their own website, but also on Amazon as a 5 Star supplier. I believe all these reviews to be fake. This is heavy, large pilates equipment that arrives in crates and pallets. In short, they sent equipment I didnt order, we can't assemble it, and when confronted stated 'We sent you what we had" Even trying to do an exchange, they show 4 in stock, today, of the machine I ordered yet I can't get it???? I am at a loss for words and a loss of $8900 and lost revenue with no resolution in sight. They have my money I dont have my equipment.

karenb1466
April 27th, 2020
ericag171
December 25th, 2019

Tip for consumers: Do not order, this is bait and switch. You will not get what you order, you will be stuck like we are.

As mentioned, they were very helpful when needing assistance. Excellent customer service!

By Karen B.