Review of Pickairshoes

Pickairshoes reviews

SITE CLOSED

andyr3
4/27/11

Ordered a pair of trainers from them and had a delivery notification some 30 days later! They did not deliver! Contacted them and they told me to ask at post office? No delivery ticket number supplied, after many e-mails asking for refund or for them to give me delivery ticket details I gave up! They are a total scam! I lost $75 Do not order from these scammers.

ceazew
1/24/11

Ordered a pair of shoes from this site the first week in December in hopes of receiving items for Christmas. Paid for items via credit card. Received an email the next day saying the shoes I ordered were no longer in stock and I need to choose another. Instead, I asked for a refund. After exchanging emails for almost a week, seller wouldn't refund and shipped items. 1 week AFTER Christmas, I receive the order & not only were they not the shoes I ordered, but they weren't even the correct size & they were REPLICAS. Not even genuine shoes. I returned the shoes back to the seller & a month later, the seller refuses to refund.

Stay far away. You've been warned

Questions? Get answers from the Pickairshoes staff and other customers.

Pickairshoes?