This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Piccalillis.co.uk

Piccalillis.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Piccalillis.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Piccalillis.co.uk?

“Piccalillis.co.uk”

Albert A.
11/7/17

I bought 28/10/2017 a jacket Columbia from http://www.piccalillis.co.uk. I made the order using my Credit Card. The order is currently in status "Payment Success". In date 10/30/2017 i send an e-mail from the "Contact US" form from their site. I receive an answer in date 10/31/2017 from Emily Wood, with e-mail *******@gmail.com. It's seems that this e-mail is used in other sites (google search). She (?) answer: "Hey There, Can I have your order number that begin with 1CNX or 1ZW or 1CZY So that I can check it for you asap thanks! Looking forward to your early reply. Kindly Regards Emily" I reply to this e-mail, but i didn't receive any sort of answer.

alberta90
November 7th, 2017
I bought 28/10/2017 a jacket Columbia from http://www.piccalillis.co.uk.
"Hey There,
Can I have your order number that begin with 1CNX or 1ZW or 1CZY
So that I can check it for you asap thanks!
Looking forward to your early reply.

Kindly Regards
Emily"

I reply to this e-mail, but i didn't receive any sort of answer.

Questions? Get answers from the Piccalillis.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Piccalillis.co.uk?

Have a question about Piccalillis.co.uk?