Walmart Portrait Studios

Walmart Portrait Studios has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Walmart Portrait Studios are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Walmart Portrait Studios?

“Worst place I ever stepped in”

Nan B.
9/30/17

Very rude unprofessional employee. Visited the 11 Street branch on Deerfood medows, calgary. The employee Britney is so unprofessional, rude and has zero experience in costumer service. Worse place I have stepped in! I don't recommend photos unlimited at all! Don't waist your money there!

nanb8
September 30th, 2017
Very rude unprofessional employee.
Visited the 11 Street branch on Deerfood medows, calgary.
Worse place I have stepped in! I don't recommend photos unlimited at all!
Don't waist your money there!

Questions? Get answers from the Walmart Portrait Studios staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart Portrait Studios?

Have a question about Walmart Portrait Studios?