Review of Photoshop

Photoshop reviews

1 Review From Our Community

nancye5
10/11/13

Photoshop has always been the industry standard. I like it far more than aperture, corel paint, and the many other photoshop clones out there in the market. It also works well with every other adobe products and supports me using my wacom tablet too. Then came photoshop CC. Come on adobe, do you seriously think people want to pay a monthly fee to use photoshop? Creative cloud is the worst idea ever for adobe to continue to rip off loyal photographers who have always loved photoshop. Adobe, do you realize I can buy a full version of corel paint that will last for years for the same price as a few months of photoshop? Yes, I do love photoshop, but at this point I think it is time to jump ship to a new company. Apple must love this as it will drive us adobe fans over to apple instead. http://www.apple.com/aperture/ is $79 forever, Creative cloud was like 50 per month... do the math. Goodbye Photoshop, Hello Aperture.

Questions? Get answers from the Photoshop staff and other customers.

Photoshop?