PhotoEditingCompany reviews

Tel: +63 32 490-3801
info@photoeditingcompany.com

jensl18
2/5/19

We are using retouching companies since many years and for over 100.000 photos.
This is the worse company we have ever worked with. Or better tried to work with.
They just keep giving a date when the images will be ready for an amount they told you upfront they can handle within a day and over a week later they still just come up with excuses.

shelleyw40
6/26/18

Great to work with and the work they did for me was fantastic. They did exactly what I requested and service was fast. Highly recommend!

tommyb77
12/30/17

Great company fast friendly service and excellent value , highly recommend them , they really helped with bringing our Jewellery pictures to the next level
I will be working with them again without a doubt ,
Tom Jewellery buisness in Ireland

jasonc223
11/29/17

They did an awesome job on my pictures. I was really happy with the final product and they had it done before my deadline and I even added more work to them. I wouldn't have any problem recommending them to family and friends

Thanks Jason

philt36
11/28/17

Perfect edits in double fast time. Jomacker cut out a number of backgrounds from our images. I would highly recommend using their services and I will 100% be using them again.

ericb193
11/14/17

Jomacker is a great partner to worth with, their rates are responsible, they always respond in a prompt manner and their turn around time is always in line with what they tell you to expect

armyo
11/14/17

Fantastic company and very affordable. Highly recommend. They whiten our backgrounds of images to sell online.

amyy14
10/20/17

We send many jewelry photos a month to get the background removed. Fast turn around, great price. We even pitched more editing services for our photos and they were open and happy to accommodate.

kathleenp43
8/22/17

I've used this company twice to edit family pictures. They are quick and do excellent work. I highly recommend them!

susans374
8/12/17

We have tried others and there is no comparison. Prompt and professional service. It makes my website so much better. Thank you

jayc182
8/11/17

I HAVE WORKED WITH THIS COMPANY FOR COUPLE OF YEARS NOW TO HANDLE MY PRODUCTS IMAGES EDITNG , AND ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU , I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THEIR SERVICES THEY'RE GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO !!

daylanj
8/7/17

We have been working with photoeditingcompany.com for years and can't fault them. They are always quick to turn around jobs, big and small. Their communication is clear effective. I have no hesitating in recommending them to others.

laurab261
8/7/17

I would recommend these guys to anyone who needs editing work done. We have used them several times, even if it was just a few pics. Always great service.

martinq1
8/7/17

Good work done on time and a good price, I would have no problem recommending this company for photo editing

ginat13
4/6/16

They are the best photo editing company online. I'm very satisfied of their works.

johnr96
John R.
3/21/13

The people at Photo Editing company was so good that even after they edited my photo, they didn't let me charge for the redo even if it was my fault. Thank guys!.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the PhotoEditingCompany staff and other customers.

PhotoEditingCompany?