Review of PhotoBooks.Pro

PhotoBooks.Pro reviews

vanessas155
Vanessa S.
5/5/19

Perfect! It's cheapest option, so I was skeptical but it turned out even better than the $300 option in a different site.

phyllisr63
Phyllis R.
5/2/19

Was very easy to upload my photobook. had a small problem ordering because I was putting spaces between the numbers on the credit card, but it is all taken care of now.

donnaw170
Donna W.
4/20/19

good instructions, easy to follow, not sure how well pdf will reproduce but will find out
When I received the book I compared it to one done my Apple. Main difference was the quality of the paper.
Image reproduction was good.I was concerned about how pdf would compare to original, very little difference.
Easy to use, just complete your book in IPhoto or Photo following the instructions for copying it to a pdf and uploading it to Photobook. Will definitely use again

michellek267
Michelle K.
4/7/19

Easy Process for ordering an Apple album I created years ago and was afraid since Apple discontinued printing would not be able to re-create

evelyng65
Evelyn G.
4/4/19

Very easy to use and extremely happy with the quality of the photo book I received. Better than what I thought!!!! I will definitely use your services again.

jacquesd31
Jacques D.
4/1/19

Good support... but still unclear how to successfully migrate iPhoto project AND to confirm how it will look in PhotoBooks. Somehow, something gets lost in translation from PDF to Layout preview

annm596
Ann M.
3/29/19

Great options, Very clearly stated and priced fairly. Processed quickly, expedited shipping and arrived on time.

mckenzij
McKenzi J.
3/27/19

So far I am very pleased with everything Photo Books Pro has to offer. I cannot wait to get my first copy of my book.

tamirg2
3/13/19

I have ordered two books 5 days apart from this company.
They BOTH arrived 20 days later at the same day. When I contacted them they won't let you talk to a person everything is done via text and very NOT PERSONAL.
I will never do business with them again. VERY SLOW AND BAD SERVICE!!!!!

Tip for consumers: MANY OTHER BETTER BOOKS CPMPANY THAT WILL ACTUALLY TALK TO YOU OUT THERE!!

patricer16
Patrice R.
3/7/19

I have been looking for a way to print the photobook I previously created through Photos on my Mac. This was perfect!

michellek260
Michelle K.
2/17/19

Great service and quick turn around. But there were a couple images that had micro lines running through part of a couple images. These were not part of my image. Maybe during production or printing. Barely can see but noticeable.

emmac155
Emma C.
2/11/19

Shopping was easy but the actual design aspect was a little frustrating. Takes about 2-3 uploads until actual image loads...

valeriej62
Valerie J.
2/5/19

Easy to upload and options were easy to choose because it was an apple book. I received the book 2 weeks later which is perfectly acceptable (same delays as with the Apple books). Overall printing quality is good and colors came out nice. It does look like the apple books!
However, the dust jacket was torn at the top and it was a little too big on the front cover. Also the inside corners of the book cover were not well finished (not well glued).
Would be great if the book would come with a sleeve just like the apple book.

scottc388
Scott C.
1/31/19

The quality received is what was expected. As a return customer, you've matched the expectations that were set in my first order and I will continue to utilize your services.

judithc110
Judith C.
1/28/19

I can't believe that I have to pay 100$ to have a book posted to the UK. It seems extortionately expensive.

katiez83
Katie Z.
1/24/19

Nice quality book, quick response to my questions, received my book fairly quickly. I only wish they had coupons or more sales.

janicec202
Janice C.
1/20/19

I was pleased to find Photo Books Pro after Apple stopped accepting orders for photo books. I had produced a book on my Mac and it was easy to have it produced by Photo Book Pro. I have since produced 4 more with the same degree of satisfaction.

lynettec29
Lynette C.
1/9/19

It worked quite smoothly.
I am happy with the quality of the finished book. The paper quality is excellent and the photos are clear.

selinas21
Selina S.
1/9/19

I am pleased with the quality of the photobook. When I used to use Apple's printing services they offered a 6' x 9' size which I really liked. I was disappointed that your company did not offer this size.

louish70
Louis H.
1/7/19

On West coast and customer service and live chat closes at 5 pm EST. Inconvenient for us on west coast.

toddm222
Todd M.
1/4/19

I was extremely happy that pro books was compatible and simple to use for my iPhoto book after Apple left users up the creek without a paddle.

bradyw9
Brady W.
12/20/18

The product quality is much higher than other companies and levels of customization are much more professional. Works very well with Adobe suite of products for designing and uploading which is a must for true photo book design.

monicam209
Monica M.
12/12/18

Thé photo book is excellent quality and I received it within just over a week of ordering during the busy Christmas season. I would definitely use this company again.

meganw125
Megan W.
12/9/18

This was my first experience with the website. Everything went very smoothly! I am happy with the quality and speed with which my order was completed.

gabork14
Gabor K.
12/8/18

Fairly easy to follow steps except the cutout area. Remains unclear if it can be changed and more importantly if yes, how? There was no picture in the lower window at first. After checking the soft-cover options and returning to the hard-cover one the red margins increased. Luckily I did a refresh and after that both rows populated with pictures and cover pictures were out of the danger zone.

Questions? Get answers from the PhotoBooks.Pro staff and other customers.

PhotoBooks.Pro?