Review of PhotoBooks.Pro

PhotoBooks.Pro reviews

janicec136
Janice C.
2/18/19

I was pleased to find Photo Books Pro after Apple stopped accepting orders for photo books. I had produced a book on my Mac and it was easy to have it produced by Photo Book Pro. I have since produced 4 more with the same degree of satisfaction.

scottc388
Scott C.
2/14/19

The quality received is what was expected. As a return customer, you've matched the expectations that were set in my first order and I will continue to utilize your services.

emmac155
Emma C.
2/11/19

Shopping was easy but the actual design aspect was a little frustrating. Takes about 2-3 uploads until actual image loads...

katiez27
Katie Z.
2/7/19

Nice quality book, quick response to my questions, received my book fairly quickly. I only wish they had coupons or more sales.

judithc110
Judith C.
1/28/19

I can't believe that I have to pay 100$ to have a book posted to the UK. It seems extortionately expensive.

lynettec29
Lynette C.
1/23/19

It worked quite smoothly.
I am happy with the quality of the finished book. The paper quality is excellent and the photos are clear.

selinas21
Selina S.
1/23/19

I am pleased with the quality of the photobook. When I used to use Apple's printing services they offered a 6' x 9' size which I really liked. I was disappointed that your company did not offer this size.

toddm222
Todd M.
1/18/19

I was extremely happy that pro books was compatible and simple to use for my iPhoto book after Apple left users up the creek without a paddle.

bradyw9
Brady W.
1/8/19

The product quality is much higher than other companies and levels of customization are much more professional. Works very well with Adobe suite of products for designing and uploading which is a must for true photo book design.

louish70
Louis H.
1/7/19

On West coast and customer service and live chat closes at 5 pm EST. Inconvenient for us on west coast.

monicam209
Monica M.
12/28/18

Thé photo book is excellent quality and I received it within just over a week of ordering during the busy Christmas season. I would definitely use this company again.

meganw125
Megan W.
12/25/18

This was my first experience with the website. Everything went very smoothly! I am happy with the quality and speed with which my order was completed.

rosep115
Rose P.
12/21/18

very easy to use. I made my photobook on Apple and then realized that they no longer publish..so was send a link to your company. Nice job

danah116
Dana H.
12/19/18

Fine experience. Product came out as expected. Font a little smaller than expected on some pages but still fine.

stevel399
Steve L.
12/17/18

All good. Book looked great. Only small complaint is that the dust jacket was folded loosely. Not a snug fit on the book. Other than that - all good. Will order more books in the future.

gabork14
Gabor K.
12/8/18

Fairly easy to follow steps except the cutout area. Remains unclear if it can be changed and more importantly if yes, how? There was no picture in the lower window at first. After checking the soft-cover options and returning to the hard-cover one the red margins increased. Luckily I did a refresh and after that both rows populated with pictures and cover pictures were out of the danger zone.

matts438
Matt S.
12/5/18

so far my experience has been great. you folks really helped me out of a jam caused by apple no longer printing anything, but still letting you build a whole book without telling you that they don't print anything.

jodim49
Jodi M.
12/2/18

thank you for instructions on how to save as pdf after spending days creating this album to then only find out when i went to order and pay that mac no longer makes them i was very upset. so thank goodness my time didn't go to waste

melaniek55
Melanie K.
11/29/18

Was happy to see close to apple book format. Easy to upload apple book as PDF from iPhoto. A little pricier then Apple Books were though.

wendyg134
Wendy G.
11/15/18

Website works well EXCEPT for the links that come up blank. Don't know why but, for example, I couldn't see the cover samples section. Also a little cumbersome at times to get it to display specific choices for die-cut covers. All's well that ends well, tho.

peterf221
Peter F.
11/12/18

I ordered a book composed in Apple Aperture. The instructions for cover printing were misleading (and showed a much smaller printing area) on the first try. I uploaded the file a second time and the cover area looked fine.

scottc368
Scott C.
11/9/18

The product is absolutely beautiful, wonderful colors, quality paper, the photos reproduced very well, exceeding expectations. Delivery was in accordance with the guidance received when ordering. Our only concern is the cost of the product realizing there are discount coupons available that we could not access in the timing we required.

kateb156
kate b.
11/5/18

great to see how you could reprint iphoto book i had already completed. I await to see the actual quality when it comes back. cost of shipping main issue for us

susant418
Susan T.
11/2/18

thisis my first time, so I need to see how it comes out. But I was thrilled you could print from a PDF I made in Iphotos

vestab
Vesta B.
10/31/18

Very pleased with photo book ... equal in quality to photo book made thru Apple. Delivery time was a tad too long, glad I didn't have a close deadline.

Questions? Get answers from the PhotoBooks.Pro staff and other customers.

PhotoBooks.Pro?