PhotoBooks.Pro

PhotoBooks.Pro has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 800 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PhotoBooks.Pro also ranks 6th among Photo Other sites.

• Personal response to my requested delivery date was appreciated.
  • the process of creating the photo book was easy and the end product is very nice.

• The printing itself and customer service explanation for why the gutter had no bleed was not adequate.
How would you rate PhotoBooks.Pro?

“SLOW AND BAD SERVICE”

tamir g.
3/13/19

I have ordered two books 5 days apart from this company. They BOTH arrived 20 days later at the same day. When I contacted them they won't let you talk to a person everything is done via text and very NOT PERSONAL. I will never do business with them again. VERY SLOW AND BAD SERVICE!!!!!

customer service (14) delivery date (5) end product (4) apple books (3) dust jacket (3)
pamm415
Pam M.
February 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
I ordered two books and I am very happy with both, however, I had one problem that I did not how to resolve. The cover of my first book Mehrhof 2019 year in review. For some reason on my copy of the book, I had white background for the Text portion of the cover, but it printed out with black background which makes it hard to read the text.
sheronb5
Sheron B.
February 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
Beautiful quality and good thick pages which is perfect as this is a book for my four year old daughter.
robinh385
Robin H.
February 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
The book is beautiful! I have been disappointed since apple quit publishing their books. I was able to create my son and daughter in law's wedding album in Apple Photos, save as a PDF and then print in with photobooks.pro. Might even be better than apple books! You gave good instructions and it was very easy to use. Good price also! Thanks!
jillr224
JILL R.
February 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Booklet turned out great! Paper & print quality were both very nice and I am very satisfied with the product.
anneb343
Anne B.
February 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
bought an previously created apple photo book. Easy to do. Hope it turns out it looks like it will. So glad because I made one for my son but never got around to getting aq copy fro myself.
alexiah4
Alexia H.
January 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
Overall we are very pleased with the book. Putting it together was straightforward, it's a nice quality and we received it quickly. We found it to be expensive with the exchange rate to CAD and the shipping options seem very high (cheapest option was $20). Overall we paid $65 for the book. We did however recommend the site to a friend (who wants multiple books from a family reunion but declined because of overall price) and we would use it again.
brianb602
Brian B.
January 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
You UI could use a bit of work.
- Project should not be tied to a file. You should be overwrite the current file with a new file without re-applying the project settings.
- Layout preview is a bit clunky. It took me a while to figure out that I could maximize the view.
- Other things like that. E.g. I had to look for the spine text and color options. I wasn't prompted. As a new users I didn't even know that I could have spine text.
melp46
Mel P.
January 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
I ordered one book to serve as a 'press proof'. After making a few small color corrections I will order a batch. Overall, this book looks pretty good. I'm happy. The service is great
alfredl41
Alfred L.
January 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
I would like books (bought individually and especially in quanties) to be individually packaged in resealable sleeves. I recall receiving books packaged like once awhile ago. Now they're loose shrink wrapped in lots of five/ten.

Also, is there a process (in the production) which would minimalize hard-cover warpage/bowing?

Thanks for listening, ADL2
lisav88
Lisa V.
January 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
Arrived sooner than expected. I would use phonebooks.pro again.
jessicap470
Jessica P.
January 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
The book was everything I hoped for. It had a small crushed area on the edge of the back cover but it truly exceeded my expectations.
marym1945
Mary M.
January 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Love the book. Was super scared when I found out Apple had dropped this app only to be referred to you. Super, super happy with end product.
vickyh70
Vicky H.
December 30th, 2019
Verified purchase
Working from Photos on MacBook Pro, it was easy to create and load a PDF. It was a large book (84 pages) and the trimming and bindery of each page was nice. With heavy coverage, I thought there was a bit too much blue and black gang
maryw892
Mary W.
December 26th, 2019
Verified purchase
This is the second time I used photo books pro. The printing and binding of the books is very nice. Will continue to use their services.
emmas234
Emma S.
December 26th, 2019
Verified purchase
Really excellent. Had a few questions along the way, and the team was prompt, responsive, and very helpful. Incredibly pleased by the end product!
caycef1
Cayce F.
December 25th, 2019
Verified purchase
Easy to use platform for creating printable books. Outstanding customer support. High quality printed product.
gregoryc396
Gregory C.
December 24th, 2019
Verified purchase
Our order arrived on time - but missing two out of three items. I contacted customer service, who were friendly and apologetic, and they got the missing items rushed to us just in time for Christmas. I would have preferred a flawless experience, but it tired out OK.
masonf26
mason f.
December 23rd, 2019
Verified purchase
SUCH an AWESOME experience!!!!! The quality is absolutely phenomenal and the pricing is EXCEPTIONAL!! I will Continue to use this company for ever!
lindas1824
Linda S.
December 21st, 2019
Verified purchase
I haven't seen the book yet because it was for me for Christmas! So I won't know how it looks until then but the original book, which I made for my son and daughter-in-law turned out beautifully, so I expect this one will too. I wanted a copy for myself!
mikep730
MIKE P.
December 19th, 2019
Verified purchase
WENT WELL, I thought the book was laminated or protected, first thing noticed was finger prints on front page.

More like a calendar than photo book wife said.
williem73
Willie M.
December 18th, 2019
Verified purchase
The quality of my product came out great! I had no issues upon when my package arrived, I will hope to create a partnership with this company for the future. Thank you
annm892
Ann M.
December 16th, 2019
Verified purchase
Once the book was designed on my Apple photo site, it was fairly easy to upload to photobooks.pro. Arrived in timely manner. Competitively priced.
brianp598
Brian P.
December 14th, 2019
Verified purchase
Fantastic quality and delivery ahead of schedule. Just in time for Christmas.Thank you. Will use your service again.
kimberleep3
Kimberlee P.
December 10th, 2019
Verified purchase
After hours of work and the major disappointment at iPhoto no longer doing the book printing, phonebooks.pro were a gift!!! The production is excellent, delivery in the projected time line. I am very pleased.
paulg397
Paul G.
December 7th, 2019
Verified purchase
A good experience. Personal response to my requested delivery date was appreciated. Delivery needs were exceeded. The photobook itself was very impressive and matches my Mac software perfectly.

Questions? Get answers from the PhotoBooks.Pro staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PhotoBooks.Pro?

Have a question about PhotoBooks.Pro?