PhotoBooks.Pro

PhotoBooks.Pro has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 982 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PhotoBooks.Pro also ranks 8th among Photo Other sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 94.6%

• I received great customer service and the books are better than expected!
  • I received the book 2 weeks later which is perfectly acceptable (same delays as with the Apple books).

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate PhotoBooks.Pro?

“I can't really tell the difference between your quality...”

5/21/20

I can't really tell the difference between your quality types. I'm assuming more expensive is better, but I don't know. Not sure how you would fix that. I didn't look hard for descriptions. The upload process has not been improved over the past year. The same problems persist. E.g. every time I upload a new version of the project I have to re-define all of the default values. E.g. use first page as cover, etc.

“The printing itself and customer service explanation...”

Jeffrey R.
10/19/19

The printing itself and customer service explanation for why the gutter had no bleed was not adequate. Media mail shipping is exorbitant.

customer service (19) apple books (4) delivery date (5) end product (4) iphoto book (5) photo books pro (5) dust jacket (3)
robinh385
Robin H.
February 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
The book is beautiful! I have been disappointed since apple quit publishing their books. I was able to create my son and daughter in law's wedding album in Apple Photos, save as a PDF and then print in with photobooks.pro. Might even be better than apple books! You gave good instructions and it was very easy to use. Good price also! Thanks!
brianb1702
May 21st, 2020

amyk471
Amy K.
March 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
Customer service was outstanding! I had a slight issue with the delivery timeline so I contacted them...I received an immediate response telling me they would expedite my order to try and get it to me for my deadline. This was a very important order and was delivered on time and the quality was amazing! I highly recommend this company for it's quality work and it's incredible customer service!
ther22
The R.
September 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
I used photoboos.pro to make some photobooks out of pdf files exported out of my online photo journals. They sent me a quick reminder about shipment regarding my comment, and replied my inquiry in a timely manner as well. Great customer service! Thank u!
alexiah4
Alexia H.
January 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
Overall we are very pleased with the book. Putting it together was straightforward, it's a nice quality and we received it quickly. We found it to be expensive with the exchange rate to CAD and the shipping options seem very high (cheapest option was $20). Overall we paid $65 for the book. We did however recommend the site to a friend (who wants multiple books from a family reunion but declined because of overall price) and we would use it again.
corola
Corol A.
February 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
Wonderful service. We started in Photos and then discovered that we could not actually produce our book there!
Found photobooks.pro by accident and are completely delighted.
kevinp666
Kevin P.
August 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
Ez website; hope preview is accurate... IT WAS! YAY! And came early, just in time for birthday present:-)
heatherk381
Heather K.
June 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
Book is beautiful. I had spent forever making an iphoto book and then could not print it - thanks for solving this!!
anneb343
Anne B.
February 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
bought an previously created apple photo book. Easy to do. Hope it turns out it looks like it will. So glad because I made one for my son but never got around to getting aq copy fro myself.
terria102
Terri A.
June 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
Quite straightforward but would be useful to give more information about the different qualities of paper and when you would choose those.
saraf193
Sara F.
August 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
The book is beautiful! High quality prints and arrived in great condition. I chose low priority shipping and it arrived within around 2 weeks.
claytonf27
Clayton F.
July 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
Instructions are good, but you have to hunt around to find them. Modifying a project is difficult enough I would just delete it and start over
brianb602
January 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
You UI could use a bit of work.
- Project should not be tied to a file. You should be overwrite the current file with a new file without re-applying the project settings.
- Layout preview is a bit clunky. It took me a while to figure out that I could maximize the view.
- Other things like that. E.g. I had to look for the spine text and color options. I wasn't prompted. As a new users I didn't even know that I could have spine text.
tomb1046
Tom B.
June 18th, 2020
Verified purchase
While it was my first time doing anything like this, I found the guides and information easy to follow and ended up with a really great looking product that I'm proud to show off!
lindsays276
Lindsay S.
April 18th, 2020
Verified purchase
frustrated that apple photo books no longer exists - and you saved the day. simple to convert - thank you so much :)
elenaw36
Elena W.
April 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
I would highly recommend this company for many reasons: the customer service is excellent. I had many questions for the completion of my project and was guided and advised using chat. People are very professional and caring. The quality of the product is great! The book arrived on time.
Thank you very much, MJ!!!
Elena
sheronb5
Sheron B.
February 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
Beautiful quality and good thick pages which is perfect as this is a book for my four year old daughter.
roberts824
Robert S.
May 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
My album turned out GREAT! It was all I had hoped it would be. I spent two years putting our 25th wedding anniversary pictures together in a digital album and am pleased with the results! Now I can hardly wait to finish the others!
sheilam378
Sheila M.
June 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
your software could be way more user friendly. making changes takes forever and going back and forth on the templates - which are quite restrictive - is annoying. no three picture options?
juliea373
Julie A.
May 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
So far so good. I spent all day making the book and then couldn't order it through my mac. Some of the pages are cropped more than I'd like but I don't want to start over.
melp46
Mel P.
January 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
I ordered one book to serve as a 'press proof'. After making a few small color corrections I will order a batch. Overall, this book looks pretty good. I'm happy. The service is great
alfredl41
Alfred L.
January 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
I would like books (bought individually and especially in quanties) to be individually packaged in resealable sleeves. I recall receiving books packaged like once awhile ago. Now they're loose shrink wrapped in lots of five/ten.

Also, is there a process (in the production) which would minimalize hard-cover warpage/bowing?

Thanks for listening, ADL2
jeffreyr274
Jeffrey R.
October 19th, 2019
christopherr147
Christopher R.
July 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
Excellent customer service and quality product. We've used Photobooks twice now and will be doing so again.
brianb1521
March 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
I still find your interface a bit kludgy. E.g. setting the cover design options don't really prompt me to include spine text, and setting the color requires a bit of know how to match my PDF. Also, each time I upload my PDF I have tell your interface to use the first and last pages for the cover. That shouldn't be required each time I update my base PDF source file.

Questions? Get answers from the PhotoBooks.Pro staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PhotoBooks.Pro?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.6
Have a question about PhotoBooks.Pro?