PG Tips

Trustpilot
2.2 / 5
Reviews.io
2 / 5

PG Tips has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PG Tips ranks 38th among Tea sites.

How would you rate PG Tips?

“Poor quality”

Ann S.
12/14/21

Nearly every bag leaked leaving me with tealeaves in my cuppa, which I had to pour away. Won't buy again.

anns1112
December 14th, 2021

keythr
March 5th, 2011

British Tea Advertisement

This site (http://www.pgtips.co.uk/) is for Chris O and any others exiled from the UK who need a bit of tannic support now and again.

Also:

For non-Brits - don't worry. It's not dangerous.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PG Tips staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PG Tips?

Have a question about PG Tips?