Pets Place

Trustpilot
2.1 / 5
Better Business Bureau
1 / 5

Pets Place has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Pets Place?

“The worst treatment ever by this company”

Gwynn N.
11/30/18

Horrible people and horrible service from Pets place, Bilderdijkstraat Amsterdam including main office: I bought a hunter harness for my puppy and it was broken within 3 weeks. Totally not my puppy's fault. I always took his Hunter harness off, never had a chance to chew on it nor did other dogs. Obvious a fabric fault however; Pets place does not return money nor give me another harness for my dog. I would definitely advise you never to buy something at Pets place, they are totally inconsiderate of bad quality dog stuff they sell. For 41.04 euro's I expect to buy quality. At least a dog harness that lasts for a year. This place sells rubbish, and does not refund.

gwynnn
November 30th, 2018

I bought a hunter harness for my puppy and it was broken within 3 weeks.

Tip for consumers:
Never buy anything at Pets Place

Questions? Get answers from the Pets Place staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pets Place?

Have a question about Pets Place?