Review of PerimeterSM

info@perimetersm.com

1 Review From Our Community

ar5730
4/15/15

Mr. Bradley Martin, his son, Eric Martin, and daughter in law Perla Castellanos Martin aka Umparro Escamilla are very rude, unprofessional and do not know how to speak to people without using 4-letter words. This whole business is poorly operated and they are only looking to obtain the almighty dollar from their innocent, unsuspecting customers.

THIS IS HOW ERIC MARTIN SR. AT PERIMETER SALES & MERCHANDISING SPEAKS OF HIS SON, NOT TO MENTION TO OTHER PEOPLE AS WELL. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, USING THE "N" WORD IS NOT ACCEPTABLE: WHAT A HORRIBLE PERSON AND A LIAR.

Fred. I spent most of my day on the phone fixing my insurance. Several phone calls to different areas between my homeowners and auto. It seems that Francine Jr called State Farm and switched all contact information including address and tried to claim property damage and personal injury. In other words fraud and now a special investigator is going to look into it. This was all brought to my attention from a phone call from my agent because of the ambiguous stories Eric was telling to try to capitalize on this accident. So in a nutshell because I lost more of my time over these people francine jr's stuff is in a black bag on my porch to be picked up anytime starting now. That bag will not include the hard-core prescription medicine because I threw it a way. The mild pain relievers stool softener and anti depressants are in the bag. The computer that Perla paid 1300$ for francine jr to
use " for school" will stay here for now u till I can see what damage this episode will cost. I refuse to go in the hole anymore because of these parasitic niggers and I'm not referring to black people. I referring to all that want a free ride and will do what ever it takes to get it. It would be best to advise that nigger not to come near my house if you all get a chance. I will assume he is up to something bad and may have to protect that house before the police get there. Within a tax paying citizens legal rights of course. If this is uncomfortable or insulting to anyone..... Welcome to my world the past many years dealing with these self righteous, judgmental, delusional, pathetic losers. The black bag is on the porch.ooking to obtain the almighty dollar from their innocent, unsuspecting customers.

Questions? Get answers from the PerimeterSM staff and other customers.

PerimeterSM?