Review of Perfumania

Perfumania reviews

Fort Lauderdale, FL, US

kathyg212
9/10/18

This company site has name brand perfume and makeup at a discount price I shop her it has name brand high end makeup and fragrance

malaysiam
9/10/18

This is my favorite store to go to in the mall. It always has the newest perfumes. They even have special edition or perfumes that have been discontinued. Beyonce's Heat is my favorite to purchase.

carolineq2
8/28/18

I have been using them for over a year and love the scents! There has never been an issue with shipping and the products always arrive safe.

clarar37
8/27/18

Weve got one in our outlet mall and i just love how many different fragrances are there from floral..to earthy..to coral and light..and strong and our course there are some that smell of vanilla

cherylw164
8/26/18

Ease of ordering online almost every time I order online it's a great value and percentage off. A wonderful selection of the most popular brands I love and trust.

debram218
8/25/18

I liked going into the store and trying many products. Friendly and helpful staff with many choices with wide price range.

alysaf
4/4/13

This is another excellent site that has awesome deals on perfume. Another great thing about this site is that they have free shipping. I was very happy with the perfume I ordered from this site. I would definitely shop here again.

Questions? Get answers from the Perfumania staff and other customers.

Perfumania?