Perfectcclub.ru

Perfectcclub.ru has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Perfectcclub.ru?

“Beautiful Bag!!!”

Fiona M.
8/3/18

I own 5 real Chanel bags, and due to budgetary issues I decided to go for a fake bag when purchasing my new double flap Jumbo. Kiki provided great service and the product is phenomenal. Communication was good except for the fact that we are in different time zones so it was a bit slower. I highly recommend shopping with them!

fionam56
August 3rd, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Perfectcclub.ru staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Perfectcclub.ru?

Have a question about Perfectcclub.ru?