This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

PerfectBodyLaser.co

PerfectBodyLaser.co

PerfectBodyLaser.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate PerfectBodyLaser.co?

“Horrible! Total Waste of Money!”

Annette C.
3/5/16

My experience with Perfect Body has been a total waste of my time and money! The only thing that worked was their phony sales pitch! I can't even get my real review posted on their website! Something is very fishy! I believe Customer Lobby works for them and they Do Not post all reviews! I had Thermage and Exilis Elite treatments. If I had my before and after pictures, I would post them and let everyone see absolutely nothing changed! Perfect Body knows it themselves! Carla was going to talk to her bosses and get back to me! That was more than 6 months ago! This is all going on for over 2 years now! All I heard was give it time! If I call the girls in the office say they will give her the message! So that's it, they got my money and they are nothing but thieves! And I learned a costly lesson!

annettec24
March 5th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the PerfectBodyLaser.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PerfectBodyLaser.co?

Have a question about PerfectBodyLaser.co?