Review of Penomet

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

timothyo13
8/3/17

I went ahead and bought the penis pump, which wasnt an easy decision for me, it was pretty embarrassing for me and I was worried about having the postman knock the door with a big smile on his face, chatting to the neighbours. Whatever.

I bought it, and nothing came for almost 7 weeks. When it did, it was the wrong colour. Ok, not a big thing the colour I didnt really care what colour it was but if youre going to give options, I cant see why they would send a different colour.

When I started to use it, I found it pretty uncomfortable to use. Almost painful. I followed the instructions, went online, contacted support and I found that I wasnt the only person to find it painful so its not just me understanding how to use it properly.

I didnt get any enlargement. None at all, its a waste of money. It was delivered late, it was painful and at the end of the day, it just didnt work. What has really irritated me though, is when I contacted the company, they couldnt care less. They said they would call me back, they didnt. They would pass me to someone else or put me on hold and Id get disconnected.

I know they cant take the thing back, but I think I should have had a refund or something. I wasnt expecting one but at least seem like you give a damn, which they didnt.

I dont know if its a scam, but I know Im not the only person online who has had a problem with the PP and Penomet and if you were on the fence, I would say look somewhere else, at least from my experience.

Questions? Get answers from the Penomet staff and other customers.

Penomet?