Review of pennylord

pennylord reviews

Tel: 1-303-893-0552

af207
4/5/19

After repeatedly asking for weeks where my order was, I finally received the very disappointing items. They were all POOR and UNWEARABLE items - 2 were so short, you couldn't wear them as they were meant to be; 1 had stains and a snag, 2 were sewn wrong (backward connecting straps and boob cups near shoulders). with detailed write-up and pics, they said NO refund. Stay away from these $#*!ty "custom" clothing makers.

lindaj292
3/21/19

Still waiting for 30 days for delivery.
Will not use this company again.
Very disappointed. Wish I had read previous reviews prior.

delenes
3/1/19

I am very, very disappointed in this company. Ordered this dress and it is by far the cheapest fabric and ugliest print I have ever seen, and not ANYTHING like the photo, which looked beautiful.

Takes 1.5 months to receive. Return policy is 30 days from purchase. I opened the package and said, this could NOT the dress I ordered. I would never wear this dress. It is so cheap. The design of the dress is perfect, but they chose to use the cheapest fabric and the cheapest print. My husband of 31 years kiddingly said, if I ever wear this dress, he would divorce me. He loves the way I dress!

Please be very careful of this company. The actual product is nothing like the photos. They photoshopped different colors in the print to make it look better.

gbb
1/21/11

Be careful with this one.

monicao1
9/12/10

This site does not look trustworthy at all.

Questions? Get answers from the pennylord staff and other customers.

pennylord?