Review of PenguinMagic

Tel: 800-880-2592
sales@penguinmagic.com

bradleys68
9/18/17

They are great all around.
Customer service is great and the live events are really great.
If you are a professional or amateur try them out.
They have a large range for anyone starting out.

stevew214
2/17/17

THE GIFT sold at Penguin Magic

When you see this trick you would want to buy it like I did however penguin magic of course can not let you know what is included in the gimmick.
I bought it in good faith however disappointed does not cover my feelings when I discovered that the trick involved wearing something on your thumb no guesses what that is eh.
What was supplied did not fit my thumb so I contacted penguin magic and said this trick is not inexpensive and for me it was unfit for purpose. I received an email back saying that they could not refund just because the gimmick didn't fir my body parts.
So are they leaving me with a useless trick. YES THEY ARE

THINK TWICE ABOUT GETTING THIS TRICK IF YOU HAVE LARGE HANDS.
THINK TWICE ABOUT PENGUIN MAGIC IF THEY TREATTHERE CUSTOMERS THIS WAY.

I HAVE USED PANGUIN MAGIC FOR SOME TIME PERHAPS I NEED TO LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR A REASONABLE SUPPLIER OF MAGIG TRICKS AND EQUIPMENT

martys17
4/19/15

For your magic tricks/supplies, you MUST check these guys out. Huge selection of illusions, from the inexpensive to the little more so i.e. pricey ;-) Online chat makes it easy if you have any questions. Heck, they even answer the phone if you call in directly (just don't press 4, or you'll have to talk to a penguin...don't believe me...then, try it) Anyway, this is my first stop, and usually my only stop, to re-supply or just to see what's new in the world of magic. And, although this seems obvious, shipment usually occurs the same business day. If not, certainly the next. You know what I mean...when I order something, I want it fast (now isn't soon enough...lol). Product pricing is very good, thus, high value for any item. They even have a price matching guarantee which I've never had to use. Again, great pricing equal great value!!
Also, if it's not in stock, you can't "add to cart" so you completely avoid waiting for who knows how long for a trick/illusion to be delivered while they still have your money due to a back order. Some sites are notorious for long delayed shipping for an out of stock item while still having your dollars Penguin will let you know by email when your item becomes available...then, you can order.
Tracking numbers are provided for all orders.
Check em' out

shayar
12/28/14

an amazing site best prices great shipping and great tricks iv never have seen a magic site with such good deals and they have amazing tricks to

Questions? Get answers from the PenguinMagic staff and other customers.

PenguinMagic?