Review of Pencil Kings

customersupport@pencilkings.com

1 Review From Our Community

michaelak1
5/21/15

I will start this Pencil Kings review off with a little back story. I have been drawing since I was a kid. For years I had struggled to learn and find resources that actually made me a better artist. In 2014 I really found a passion for drawing more so than ever before and I wanted to learn. I wanted to grow but I had no idea where to start, or how to get where I was going. But Pencil Kings changed all that. I came across an ad for free art courses on Pencil Kings on drawing facial features. As I went through each video I was amazed by how much information there was, the insight, the relatability; and it is all broken down into easy to learn steps. There was more information packed into these thirty minute courses then I had learned in ten years. So here I am now writing a Pencil Kings review and how it works.

New courses are published bi-weekly, but there is so much more to Pencil Kings then just the amazing courses. They put together challenges that walk you through a specific subject for four weeks. You are joined by hundreds of other artists that participate so you are not studying alone, and all of these people come together on a unique Facebook group so you can share and collaborate with the other participating artists. To top that off, there is an instructor that runs these Facebook pages, and is always around to answer questions, comment on your submissions, and it is free to subscribers. The most important feature that the site has are its forums. A place where all the subscribers can get together and talk about anything and everything. You can introduce yourself, publish a sketchbook, talk about the courses, have general art discussions, and request courses. It is worth mentioning that they also provide informational podcasts, with interviews, tips and tricks of the trade, and so much more.

To sum it up, the rates are reasonable, the people are personable, the courses are easy to follow and put together by professional artists. You won't break the bank, there is absolutely no commitment and you can work at your own pace. You can focus on what you enjoy, study how and where you want, because it is portable. Watch on your computer, iPad or phone, listen to Podcasts while you travel, and a community that moves with you. It is sort of like your favorite bra. But what is really amazing is that everyone is here for the same reason - we love art and we want to get better at it.

Tip for consumers: To read what members are saying about the site read more here:
http://michaelakatrina.com/pencilkingsreveiw.html, or go straight to Pencil Kings right now, https://www.pencilkings.com/?affid=164.

Questions? Get answers from the Pencil Kings staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Pencil Kings