Review of Pelletking

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

briant
1/3/09

They could care less - I Order a thermostat from Pellet King for my Breckwell Stove. After I ordered the part and received confirmation that my order was being shipped I never received the part. I then emailed customer service after a month asking what the status of my order was. The response was as follows 'You order is on backorder. Thanks Pellet King". No other information was given so I asked for more information, maybe an anticipated date?

The answer I received was "No Date has been given, thanks Pellet King". I went through numerous emails with this "Customer Service Rep" named Justine. She refused to answer or offer any valuable information; I became very frustrated as this website showed no customer service, follow up skills or concerns for my order at all. Most likely a one man show that could care less about it's customers. I eventually purchased my part from Zoobler.com and about to purchase another Pellet Stove insert for my chimney. I have been revering my friends and neighbors to this site as they offer the same parts, competitive pricing and much better customer service.

This is proof that anyone can run a web-site but not a business.

Questions? Get answers from the Pelletking staff and other customers.

Pelletking?